The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Madrose

2/12 Hawks vs Bruins

The Hawks have been getting fat on weak opponents, but tonight will be a real test. Hopefully the Hawks can avenge the Winter Classic loss on Boston's home ice.

• Like 1

A full 60 min effort, playing with an edge and back to a PP with net presence is required for the win. Keep emotions in check is key tonight...Bruins known for their goon tactics, especially when losing. Tonight's game will show us how playoff ready our Hawks really are.

GO HARD!!!

Edited by SeaCreature
  • Like 1

Granada said on 1 hour ago:

The Hawks have been getting fat on weak opponents, but tonight will be a real test. Hopefully the Hawks can avenge the Winter Classic loss on Boston's home ice.

I'd have to disagree with that comment...NYI's, Caps, Minnie & Sabres thus far on our streak. Let's face it, we have improved immensely.

• Like 3

SeaCreature said on 27 minutes ago:

I'd have to disagree with that comment...NYI's, Caps, Minnie & Sabres thus far on our streak. Let's face it, we have improved immensely.

Minny is debatable, as they've been on a skid and I don't consider them good. Wings, Canucks, Oilers are all subpar. Buffalo is meh and currently is out of a playoff spot. So in reality, you have the Islanders and Capitals who were formidable.

I'm not saying the Hawks haven't improved, but let's keep some perspective.

Thanks as always Ms Madrose!

The Hawks need two tonight and MN,COL and AZ don't need any!

GO HAWKS!!!!!

• Like 2

hsbob said on 2 hours ago:

Thanks as always Ms Madrose!

The Hawks need two tonight and MN,COL and AZ don't need any!

GO HAWKS!!!!!

Can't do much about minny with no more games against them. But the team can help themselves a lot with the 3 games remaining against the Avs and 2 against the Yotes. Just 1 against STL so keep the wins coming boys and you'll make.

Let's Go Hawks !!!!

• Like 1

Granada said on 6 hours ago:

yes it will, Hawks 7 games winning streak, Boston 7 games point streak.

Edited by Modry-Jazyk
  • Like 2

Thanks Madrose...

Lets go men, let's make it 8 in row, and put some good hits on Marchand the rat!!

• Like 3

Angoti said on 13 minutes ago:

Thanks Madrose...

Lets go men, let's make it 8 in row, and put some good hits on Marchand the rat!!

Yes please! I hope Hayden flattens him.

• Like 2

thanks MR

i agree, big test tonight, see if we can keep the streak alive!

and someone give the rat a big ol' kiss!  dude is so odd..

Lets Go Hawks!!

• Like 1

I can't add anything to what has already been said, so I'll just say I hope the Hawks win tonight and keep it going.  2 points for Kane, I hope, at least.  

• Like 2

BOSTON                                                    CHICAGO

PP                                            3rd  26.4%                                                  10th  21.6%

PK                                            16th  80.0%                                                 31st  73.9%

FO%                                        8th  51.2%                                                    17th  49.7%

GF/G                                        17th  2.88                                                     10th  3.23

GA/G                                        3rd  2.55                                                       30th  3.61

SH/F/G                                     6th  33.1                                                        18th  31,5              

SH/A/G                                     12th  30.7                                                     30th  35.3

HITS                                         8th  1318                                                      30th  913

BLOCKS                                   26th  735                                                      25th  737

SH%                                         26th  8.7%                                                     10th  10.2%

bruins rocking the 4th best home record in the league percentage wise at .716. and one thing about the bruins more than other teams ...imo, they tend to make you earn your points against them.

it just seems like a couple of weeks ago we were 9 games under .500 but it was dec.16th. i'd be tickled to get back there today. despite the horrible run that got them 9 games under, it would be something this team should take a lot of pride in.

big thanks ms.madrose.

!!!!!!!    GO HAWKS    !!!!!!!

...and go panthers, devils, flyers, leaves and golden knights while we're at it.

Edited by galaxytrash
  • Like 2

..and go panthers, devils, flyers, leaves and golden knights while we're at it.

Flyers were harmed by referees yesterday against Penguins, hopefully they will jump on Minnesota and destroy them.

A month ago I wouldnt expected that I will care about other teams games and results lol.

Edited by Modry-Jazyk

GO HAWKS GO! Make it 8 in a row boys.Play a nice tight road game make the safe play and win the special teams game and all will be well.

• Like 1