The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
NextDynasty

Holiday Party @ MSI 12/3

STH holiday party at Museum of Science & Industry on Monday, 12/3 from 6-10pm. I skipped this last year. Does anyone know if the players show up for this like they did for Winter Wonderfest?

Yes.

I went last year. Each fan is giving a colored wristband. You have to go to that section of the Museum. There are four or five players together in each section of the Museum.  

blackhawk1961 said on 39 minutes ago:

Yes.

I went last year. Each fan is giving a colored wristband. You have to go to that section of the Museum. There are four or five players together in each section of the Museum.  

I used to go to the parties at Navy Pier and it was ridiculous how many people brought 5, 10, 15 items they wanted each player to sign. They had their systems set up with friends and families to hit different lines to maximize their goals. I think this system is much better, stops with the autograph hounds who are only their to get the signatures and sell them on line.

I no longer live in Chicago, but would be interested in seeing how this venue and set up solves many of the issues that took place at Navy Pier.

Unlike Navy Pier, there is only one line you are eligible to enter. At the end of the line, there are four or five players together and you go down the table with the opportunity to get one autograph per player and NO PICTURES.

Edited by blackhawk1961

So your given a colored wristband that determines what autos you can get and those are the only ones available for the night?