The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
1Shot1Goal

Hawks Moves 2018-2019

Creature1958 said on 9 minutes ago:

So after that beauty of a hit last night did you also yell KooKoo Kaboom? 

You now have me hooked on that.😅

That hit was awesome -- Koo-Koo-Ca-gu (la) both had awesome hits last nights!

• Like 2

Granada said on 4 minutes ago:

Could have used KooKoo against Boston. The guy is really growing on me probably because he's more defense first which we need badly.

• Like 1

Granada said on 7 minutes ago:

Oh and JM was talking about Drake-ula and his shot that scored the 2 nd goal. Said he could be JT's Shaw with more offensive upside and a lot better shot. Then went on to say that Toews and Kane wouldn't mind if you didn't pass it to them if your lighting red lamps 😅

• Like 2

Creature1958 said on 4 hours ago:

Could have used KooKoo against Boston. The guy is really growing on me probably because he's more defense first which we need badly.

A big open-ice hit really warms the heart doesn't it? Loved it!

• Like 2

I wonder if this means a defense man is being moved?  Strange time of night to call him up?

Edited by puterwiz52

puterwiz52 said on Just now:

I wonder if this means a defense man is being moved?

Most likely.

Or seabrooks gonna be out longer. But most likely a trade coming i reckon.

I’ve been digging, but not getting much info yet. I’d really hope that Gustafson is moved out to give Joker a shot on the pp, Gus is very good offensively, and I agree that you gotta be careful what you wish for, but he is atrocious in his own end. Maybe another team can use him as a 5/6 dman and give him pp minutes. I still believe he can fetch a lot, even though the faithful here don’t believe so!!!

I just heard that the Hawks are having discussions on Ryan Dzingel, and he just turned down a contract offer from the Sens. Boston was linked earlier to him but they just got Coyle. Gonna be an interesting few days here!!!

• Like 1

Big-T said on 17 minutes ago:

I just heard that the Hawks are having discussions on Ryan Dzingel, and he just turned down a contract offer from the Sens. Boston was linked earlier to him but they just got Coyle. Gonna be an interesting few days here!!!

Outside of his name I know little about him. Tell me about his game.

galaxytrash said on 59 minutes ago:

I don’t believe he’s been called up. I think this is a request from Blackhawk Up

• Like 2

Puckjim said on 8 minutes ago:

I don’t believe he’s been called up. I think this is a request from Blackhawk Up

You might be right. In fact im pretty sure you are.

Nothing else has been said from other sources and it was announced while rockford was still playing tonight which would be strange.

My apologies if this turns out to be a red herring.

tincup61 said on 22 minutes ago:

Outside of his name I know little about him. Tell me about his game.

He’s got some grit, not like a Bickell or Shaw, but he’s on the tougher side, basically not a pushover and he’s a been getting better every year, he’s had 14 goals 23 goals and now 22, he’s gonna be close to 30 goals this year when it’s said and done. He’s 26, 6’ 190, from Chicago. He made 1.8 million last year. He is a UFA, but he may be more of a July 1 UFA signing. But he’s be an upgrade with his 44 points right now. I’ve also heard that the Sens are looking to move Cody Ceci, maybe more moving parts in this? We’ll find out soon enough!!!

• Like 2

Big-T said on 14 minutes ago:

He’s got some grit, not like a Bickell or Shaw, but he’s on the tougher side, basically not a pushover and he’s a been getting better every year, he’s had 14 goals 23 goals and now 22, he’s gonna be close to 30 goals this year when it’s said and done. He’s 26, 6’ 190, from Chicago. He made 1.8 million last year. He is a UFA, but he may be more of a July 1 UFA signing. But he’s be an upgrade with his 44 points right now. I’ve also heard that the Sens are looking to move Cody Ceci, maybe more moving parts in this? We’ll find out soon enough!!!

sens are going to move ceci, dzingel, duchene and maybe stone... basically going full rebuild... stone would be a really nice piece to add as would ceci though they'd have to part with a decent contract to make it happen and not sure ottawa has any interest in anisimov

MERPER said on 7 hours ago:

sens are going to move ceci, dzingel, duchene and maybe stone... basically going full rebuild... stone would be a really nice piece to add as would ceci though they'd have to part with a decent contract to make it happen and not sure ottawa has any interest in anisimov

I would personally avoid all right now and look to the off season. Even if the Hawks gets in, look at the goals bottom feeders are getting against us, the playoffs would be a repeat of 2017. I wouldn’t even give up assets for any UFA right now. The summer is where it’s at, I would have to think if the Hawks are looking, they’d want the player to agree to a contract, all of Ottawa’s guys they’re looking to trade, they’ll want first rounders for. Rumour has it Tampa wants Ceci and will give up a first for him. Obviously Duchene and Stone will both garner a first. Ottawa has said they’d like to obtain their original first rounder, and if they have 4 first round picks, 3 may get it back. So I’d think most guys are out of our price range, but I think what the Hawks are doing is setting themselves up for the summer. If they get permission to talk to a player about a contract right now, that shows they’re interested and they will know what the player is looking for come UFA!!!

Big-T said on 10 hours ago:

I heard the Hawks are interested in signing Dzingel as a UFA.

Big-T said on 10 hours ago:

I’ve been digging, but not getting much info yet. I’d really hope that Gustafson is moved out to give Joker a shot on the pp, Gus is very good offensively, and I agree that you gotta be careful what you wish for, but he is atrocious in his own end. Maybe another team can use him as a 5/6 dman and give him pp minutes. I still believe he can fetch a lot, even though the faithful here don’t believe so!!!

MacKenzie stated during intermission last night that Guss is more than likely safe from being moved; Bowman has no interest in doing so. He also said that as of right now, the Hawks plan to stand pat.

Granada said on 13 minutes ago:

MacKenzie stated during intermission last night that Guss is more than likely safe from being moved; Bowman has no interest in doing so. He also said that as of right now, the Hawks plan to stand pat.

he's top level o-dman, you want some of those in the roster, ie for succeffull PPs and o-support for top lines (it means also also easier matchup).Q ignored it years and so Hawks PP ando scoring was.

Of course you don't want dman like Gus play against Panarin line or PK, for that role you need different type of dmen.It's all about to find proper role for these guys.

Edited by Modry-Jazyk

Modry-Jazyk said on Just now:

he's top level o-dman, you want some of those in the roster, ie for succeffull PPs and o-support fom top lines.Q ignered it years and so Hawks PP ando scoring was.Of course you dont want him play against Panarin or PK, for that role you need different type of dman.It's all about to find proper role for these guys.

I really criticized Bowman when he re-signed Guss before the start of the year, but offensively, the guy does have value. I wouldn't mind either way if he's kept or if he's traded. I think a guy like Guss can be useful with limited minutes on the third tandem, but if the right deal came along, I wouldn't mind shipping him out either. Either way, he's much better than I originally thought and I agree with you for the most part.