The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
NextDynasty

Share Season Tix/Find Partners

I have 2 tickets in sec 120 row 17 seats 15-16 (on aisle - hawks shoot twice) looking for people to split 10 game packages (or more). We can do a draft if several people involved. Message me bobrosey13@yahoo.com 

Edited by bobrosey

Looking for ticket partners to take 11, 15 or 22 games for 2019-2020 season.  Games chosen via draft.

Section 302, Row 1, Seats 3 and 4.  $100.80 per ticket /  $201.60 per game.

Contact me via Craigslist Chicago, Tickets, Blackhawks ticket partners.

19-20 games for next season.

Have been a STH in Sec. 114 R12 since 2008.

Partner just backed out.

48 hours otherwise I will Iet them go.

bobrosey said on On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 10:12 PM:

I have 2 tickets in sec 120 row 17 seats 15-16 (on aisle - hawks shoot twice) looking for people to split 10 game packages (or more). We can do a draft if several people involved. Message me bobrosey13@yahoo.com 

If I let mine go, I may be interested.

On the fence about renewing, purely due to the time commitment with 2 toddlers in the house.  If anyone wants to commit for 5-10, makes the decision so much easier.  I'm happy to set up a draft system among several people.  Up in the Gray section.  Currently in Sec 332, 2 off the aisle in the top half of the section, but relocating is always an option.  $121/game for the pair.  Just message me.

I just received the call. I'm getting season tickets this season. Looking for a 1/4 partner share or a 1/2. Will sell at my cost. No upcharge. Will also include playoff rights. Not picky on location so message me soon before I pick if interested. Cheapest tier is 120 for the pair. Will consider higher tiers if I have partners. I pick seats in a week.

Email: bobbygoril@gmail.com

Text: 269-767-2424

Bobbyg1212 said on On 4/15/2019 at 4:01 PM:

I just received the call. I'm getting season tickets this season. Looking for a 1/4 partner share or a 1/2. Will sell at my cost. No upcharge. Will also include playoff rights. Not picky on location so message me soon before I pick if interested. Cheapest tier is 120 for the pair. Will consider higher tiers if I have partners. I pick seats in a week.

Be very careful about becoming a STH on the expectation that you will be able to find partners.  These days partners are very, very difficult to find.  Check Craigslist:  there are STHs looking for partners that are offering their tickets for 75% of STH cost.  I have front row tickets in the 300 level and have been looking for partners for over a year. 

Nada.  Nothing.  Not even one inquiry.  As others have said, the product on the ice combined with the cost in both money and time make it not worthwhile to be a STH; the same can be said for partners of STHs.

Season ticket holder with 2 seats dead center Ice on aisle in Section 334.  Looking to sell a minimum of 4 to a maximum of 11 games per person at face $70 per ticket.  Only 2 sections (334 and 301) and 4 rows in each section in entire arena offer this price.  So only 8 aisle seats total available at this price range.  Televisions available above seats for replays and excellent view of ice and brand new scoreboard at center ice.  Please email at rob_robinson7@yahoo.com if interested.   If buying at least 11 games a fair draft will be held to select games.

My name finally came up on the list so I decided to take the plunge this year. Already have a partner that is going to take 1/3 of the plan and we are looking for one more person to take 1/3 (13 or 14 regular season games + 1 preseason game).

Section 306 Row 10 Seats 19-20 on the aisle and just 3 rows above the bar in 306. Price is $60.48 per ticket.

We are going to draft for games and everybody has equal playoff rights. Email or text me if interested - mrmcgre@gmail.com or 815-592-1875.

Edited by mrmcgre

Tickets in section 331 row 11 looking to find a partner for some games.  Willing to split at $60 per ticket.  Maybe a bit lower in a large bulk partner.  Give me a shout at alankleinerman@gmail.com

Looking for a current STH in 200 level or first few rows of 300 level who wants a partner to share 1/4 to 1/2 of their tickets. If interested please either email me at mdrazin12@gmail.com or text me at (312) 354-0763. 

Hello fellow Blackhawks Fans. My name is Casey and I am also looking to partner with someone who has season tickets. Looking to do 2 seats per game for 1/4th of the games. Let me know! Kcmattuck@gmail.com

Edited by Kcmattuck

I am considering bringing in a partner on tickets for the upcoming season. 2 Tickets in the first row in 300 level behind the goal where Blackhawks shoot twice. I have a partner for 13 games. I am considering selling 14 games with preseason and postseason opportunity. All at Face Value.

Edited by blackhawk1961

I am a STH in section 220 with 2 tickets with parking pass, looking for partners for buying 5+ games.  It just will make my life easier.  Buy at Cost.  

Email me at  stavssh31@gmail.com