The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
NextDynasty

Share Season Tix/Find Partners

Thought it might be beneficial to have those looking for partners or shares to consolidate posts under one thread....probably best to keep it lean and on point as postings may get buried in other threads. Also, if any matches are made, might be good to edit any postings to update as partners are found.

Edited by NextDynasty

Thank you for posting this. 

My seats are section 310, row 9, seats 9-10. I wanted an aisle (or close to it), but oh well. $60 per ticket if anyone would like to be a partner in some way. I have a few friends taking some games, but welcome more. m.sylverne@yahoo.com

I just came off the waitlist and became a season ticket holder and I'm having buyer's remorse already!  Just kidding, but I don't have use for anywhere near a whole season.  I will want about 10 to 15 games, so I am looking for partners to take about 65% to 75% of the tickets.

Section 302, Row 1, Seats 3-4

Contact me at john.q.smith4321@gmail.com

Edited by JustJoined

JustJoined said on 7 minutes ago:

June 2017. 

So you were on the wait list less than a year and you were able to get first row in that section? Good for you. Those are good seats.

Not so good for the Blackhawks though. Makes you think there will be lots of empty seats in the 300 level next year. Something I would not have guessed.

brucemacnabb said on 20 hours ago:

So you were on the wait list less than a year and you were able to get first row in that section? Good for you. Those are good seats.

Not so good for the Blackhawks though. Makes you think there will be lots of empty seats in the 300 level next year. Something I would not have guessed.

More likely a bunch of people bailed on the wait list in the last couple of years.  And likely plenty of others who are happy to just hang on the list, opting not to get season tix yet, gambling that they'll get a chance when the team is "better".  I considered staying on the list another year due to various reasons but ultimately decided a decade was long enough to wait.

@panthro: Were you able to keep your spot or did you have to go back to the bottom of the list after passing?

Chirob said on 28 minutes ago:

@panthro: Were you able to keep your spot or did you have to go back to the bottom of the list after passing?

I didn't pass.  I waited 10 years.  Considered waiting 1 more, but ultimately decided against it.  But when I asked my rep beforehand he made it sound like you're not giving up your spot if you pass on it.  Some people really like the Hull/Mikita plans.  I certainly did.

DoubleCheeeeze said on On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 10:47 PM:

Thank you for posting this. 

My seats are section 310, row 9, seats 9-10. I wanted an aisle (or close to it), but oh well. $60 per ticket if anyone would like to be a partner in some way. I have a few friends taking some games, but welcome more. m.sylverne@yahoo.com

Here is an update on games that I have available. There are a few more that I am saving for myself/TicketExchange as well that I may be willing to let go if you would like a bigger package.

Oct 18 – Coyotes

Nov 8 – Hurricanes

Dec 27 – Wild

Jan 9 – Predators

Feb 14 – Devils

Feb 24 – Stars

Apr 1 – Jets

Apr 3 – Blues

I noticed from the Blackhawks website that the 9 game Hull plan is available to the public and I am considering purchasing a plan.  But I am wondering whether it is normal that so many options are available.  I thought there was a years-long waiting list to get these plans, but there is literally more than a thousand seats available.  Is this normal?  If I pass this year will I have the same options next year.  And most importantly, if I purchase a 9-game plan this year, do I jump to the top the Season Ticket Waitlist?

I gave up my season tickets (in what was 300-green) after this last season. And they have been sending me emails about every month or so with my (former) ticket rep also calling. I got an email Monday, advising me this was the last chance to get in on the 9-game plan. Needless to say, I passed! StubHub/TicketExchange prices will be through the floor for most of the October/November games.

JustJoined said on On 7/17/2018 at 9:10 AM:

I noticed from the Blackhawks website that the 9 game Hull plan is available to the public and I am considering purchasing a plan.  But I am wondering whether it is normal that so many options are available.  I thought there was a years-long waiting list to get these plans, but there is literally more than a thousand seats available.  Is this normal?  If I pass this year will I have the same options next year.  And most importantly, if I purchase a 9-game plan this year, do I jump to the top the Season Ticket Waitlist?

No, it's not normal that so many options are available.  They don't (or would prefer not to) offer the 9-game plans to the public...only people on the Waiting List.  If they're offering it to you (unless you're near the top of the list) it means that those ahead of you passed on the 9-game plans.  You won't necessarily have the same options next year if you pass and am fairly certain it doesn't necessarily jump you ahead of the other Waiting List people, but that's something you should call and ask about.  If you DO take the 9-game plan, however, you'll (at the very least) get first crack at the 9-game plans for next year.

JustJoined said on On 7/17/2018 at 9:10 AM:

Actually, from my own experience with having the Hull plan some 14 years ago, you WILL be ahead of the waiting list if you upgrade to full season in the future. Once your foot is in the door the waiting list no longer applies to you. Next season they will ask you if you want to upgrade to full season before they go to the waiting list and you will get better seats than those on the waiting list. Renewals and upgrades come first and then they go to the list. Your best bet is to clarify with your rep.

i had the hull plan since they started....and now season tix.....and i have never seen so many

available and even mikita plans are there also....which we havent seen for a few years

superchet said on On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:03 AM:

Just relocated.  I was in 113 r11 and went to 122 r4.  I wanted to get aisle seats which I did and I also wanted to stay near the blue line where the Hawks shoot twice which I also did.  I am just a little lower than I wanted.

DoubleCheeeeze said on On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:11 PM:

I got on the waiting list in 2009 I believe, and have always had the 9 game plan. 

My chance has come up for full season tickets, and I'm not sure I am interested anymore. I can only go to 5-10 games per year, and definately can't afford a pair of seats to 40+ games.

I have some friends interested in taking some games but have concerns with that working out with most games being week nights.

Do you guys have suggestions on what has worked for you?

Edited by claman1022
Double posted...wish to delete.

So...my tickets in the 300 level which cost me $80.64 per seat...I see for the pre season games is $72.00 PLUS a pile of fees which if you buy two tickets, the average price is $92.66.  Something does not seem right but in the past Ticketmaster seats NEVER where priced (before adding fees) below season ticket costs.  My point...the "benefit" of being a season ticket and getting tickets at a savings is really shrinking.  Unless this team turns it around...I guess we can all look forward to the same "ticket dumping" by the Hawks that was happening last season.

Its been a fun 10 years but I REALLY have buyers remorse with re-upping for this season.  Too much money for the "experience".  Not when you buy 43 games and 4 seats per game.

claman1022 said on 9 hours ago:

So...my tickets in the 300 level which cost me $80.64 per seat...I see for the pre season games is $72.00 PLUS a pile of fees which if you buy two tickets, the average price is $92.66.  Something does not seem right but in the past Ticketmaster seats NEVER where priced (before adding fees) below season ticket costs.  My point...the "benefit" of being a season ticket and getting tickets at a savings is really shrinking.  Unless this team turns it around...I guess we can all look forward to the same "ticket dumping" by the Hawks that was happening last season.

Its been a fun 10 years but I REALLY have buyers remorse with re-upping for this season.  Too much money for the "experience".  Not when you buy 43 games and 4 seats per game.

I also have the old Orange seats at 80.64. Ticketmaster adds the 8.64 in taxes per ticket and then adds fees of another 23 bucks, so like last year the pre-season games are the same price we pay as STH. Minus those fees of course.

Multi Tier Pricing...based on my 300 level yellows ($80.64 STH price including all fees and taxes), the following numbers of games are priced accordingly PLUS fees and taxes which see to run about $20.00 per ticket

8 are @ $134.00 (10/7 Toronto, 10/25 Rangers, 10/28 Edmonton, 12/9 Montreal, 12/27 Minnesota, 1/12 Vegas, 1/20 Washington, 2/10 Detoilet)

11 are @ $108.00

8 are @ $90.00

13 are @ $81.00

So 8 games which they consider premium PREMIUM? An extra $50 per seat? Are they crazy? 11 more at an extra $28 a pop? This ain't a year where they are coming off a Cup win. This is a year after they didn't even come close to making the playoffs. A year where they looked like they were going through the motions on the ice. (and that's putting it nicely). The or-gan-I-zation really thinks highly of themselves!!

Chirob said on 15 minutes ago:

So 8 games which they consider premium PREMIUM? An extra $50 per seat? Are they crazy? 11 more at an extra $28 a pop? This ain't a year where they are coming off a Cup win. This is a year after they didn't even come close to making the playoffs. A year where they looked like they were going through the motions on the ice. (and that's putting it nicely). The or-gan-I-zation really thinks highly of themselves!!

We get it.  They should just let people in for free.  You gave up your season tickets, remember?  Be happy.  People are going to just be GIVING tickets away.

I wonder if anyone would be interested in trading tickets - or how to go about that. We have two tickets section 110, row 3, and would like to sit further back.

I have two Blackhawks season tickets in Section 334, exactly at Center Ice. They are very good seats and I’ve had them for over 10 years. Due to work and family obligations I’m not going to be able to attend many games next year and am looking for someone to take some games off my hands. They are around $85 each face value so around $170 per game.  Message me if interested.  Thanks.

I am looking for people who would like 5-10 games for 2019-2020. Section 310, row 9, seats 9-10, but will most likely be re-locating. $60 per ticket ($120 total per game) 

If I am able to re-locate I will be closer to a corner bar and aisle.