The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

4/06 Hawks vs Blues (Home Finale)

Fingers crossed we get to see Tarasenko snap his stick in half again.....that was a fun thing to watch!!!

• Like 2

Redeem yourselves this year for the fans !!!!! Nothing would be better than to leave St. Louis feeling the Blues after tonight. :D

This should be fun, after last game, i think some tempers will flare, especially if we take it to em, Big night for Sharpy, could possibly be his last game here, Tnx for the moments.  Tnx Madrose, here's to having the Blues, sing the blues, " GO HAWKS "

• Like 1

Now that we blew our tank option all to crap put a beatin on the Blows!

GO HAWKS GO! Stan Mikita night would've been nice to see 21 skate one more shift himself.And ya that was awesome seeing Tarasenko snapping his stick.Here's hoping for a good yt link for game tonight.

• Like 1

thankyou ms. madrose.

toews won't play and jurco is questionable with an illness. ifjurco won't go, then the hawks will play 7 defensemen.

patrick sharp's parents in town for this one. i'd say this is #10's last home game as a blackhawk.

let's treat st. loo to another beatin'.

!!!!!!!   GO HAWKS    !!!!!!!

• Like 4

so I guess Toews is just not going to play the rest of the season. was hoping he would draw in for the finale. 

works out for Sharp, though. guessing that's a sign...

Thanks as always Ms Madrose!

Even if the Blows do figure out how to beat half a roster tonight,the Avs can still eliminate em with a regulation win tomorrow night in CO but it would be a LOT sweeter to do it ourselves!

GO HAWKS!!!!! 

• Like 2

hsbob said on 1 minute ago:

Even if the Blows do figure out how to beat half a roster tonight,the Avs can still eliminate em with a regulation win tomorrow night in CO but it would be a LOT sweeter to do it ourselves!

the win in st.loo was a big one, but unfortunately this game doesn't mean so much.

it'll pretty much all boil down to tomorrow night in denver.

anyways....C'MON BOYS!!

I disagree with the pregame voters... Hayden should be far and away the priority. 

yeah, hard not to think this isn't Sharpie's last game...

Edited by vadarx

Thanks madrose...

Burrish was just sayin .... Sharp was the best #10 to ever wear a Blackhawks sweater.... that easily could be debated.. obviously Burrish is to young to Remember the SILVER JET..... who wore #10....  young Burrish should check himself... 

• Like 1

galaxytrash said on 3 minutes ago:

the one on the left looks like a stanislav mini-me.

GO HAWKS!!!!!

• Like 1

Thanks MR

a little sad this is the last home game of the season and probably Sharpies last one as well

but theres always next year, and Galaxy is right, game doesnt mean as much to the Blows, but they could tie the Avs possibly with a win tonight, and an OT loss tomorrow. hmm

Lets Go Hawks!!!

• Like 1

galaxytrash said on Just now:

God bless ya', Stan,

yes sir! 

wish he was there taking the ice! 

• Like 3

galaxytrash said on 48 minutes ago:

thankyou ms. madrose.

toews won't play and jurco is questionable with an illness. ifjurco won't go, then the hawks will play 7 defensemen.

patrick sharp's parents in town for this one. i'd say this is #10's last home game as a blackhawk.

let's treat st. loo to another beatin'.

!!!!!!!   GO HAWKS    !!!!!!!

There is not enough like for this post.  Wish Mr Mikita was well enough to do this.