The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

3/30 Hawks vs Avs

This’ll be a better test for these kids. The Avs are fighting for every inch of playoffs. The Hawks will have their hands full here. FIRST! Thanks M.R!!!

Edited by Big-T

Big-T said on 1 hour ago:

This’ll be a better test for these kids. The Avs are fighting for every inch of playoffs. The Hawks will have their hands full here. FIRST! Thanks M.R!!!

Yep, and doubt this game could come close to last night's events, Tnx, Madrose,, " GO HAWKS "

• Like 1

vadarx said on 3 minutes ago:

anyone know who is in net this evening?

Delia. Glad he got the win last night in his NHL debut but I hope the Avs win.

• Like 1

OldTimeHawky said on 8 minutes ago:

Delia. Glad he got the win last night in his NHL debut but I hope the Avs win.

good. glad to hear he isn't too dinged up.

insufficientfunds said on 7 minutes ago:

If anyone saw last nights game how was Ejdsell ?

To me he needs to improve his skating from what I saw in his 1st game.

I saw some clips of him in Europe - looked good,

I thought he was meh. But the Jets didn’t put forth the greatest effort either. It’s tough to tell, I just hope the Hawks aren’t glued to having these guys be our team next year. Spots are better earned than given!!!

insufficientfunds said on 28 minutes ago:

If anyone saw last nights game how was Ejdsell ?

To me he needs to improve his skating from what I saw in his 1st game.

I saw some clips of him in Europe - looked good,

Yeah he needs to work on his skating but he's not a bad skater, good agility for a big guy but he needs to work on his foot speed. He makes up for it with his hands, he doesn't panic and makes smart passes in close quarters. If he spends the summer working with Goodman he'll improve. Plus he's good at faceoffs and goes to the net, something the Hawks need. 

• Like 1

vadarx said on 1 hour ago:

good. glad to hear he isn't too dinged up.

thanks once again ms. madrose.

hillman making his debut tonight so something to watch there at least.

it won't be as entertaining as the last game but hopefully we get good efforts from the new guys and some reason for hope going into next year.

!!!!!!!    GO HAWKS    !!!!!!!

• Like 2

on our way to the Pepsi Center. one more win won't hurt our draft position too much, right?

B)

• Like 1

Good Luck to Delia tonight after last night's unfortunate episode. 

And to Hillman in his debut (starting no less.) I like me some stay-at-home defenders. 

I'd like to see Colorado in the Playoffs...but not at Chicago's expense tonight. Back-to-back games are rough...y'all can hang. ;)

• Like 1

pretty good road period considering its a b2b and the lineup is generously sprinkled with fresh rookies.

sure didn't like that penalty call, though.

Total joke of a call... how in the hell was that tripping... NHL refs are a joke at times.. control the out come of games.. that being said old Sven should have been on his ass... way to go Osterle....

Refs don't call that blatant holding along the boards prior to Colorado's potential 2-on-1 chance but call tripping after someone skates into Delia's leg?

Game's gone the way I expected after the early showing...Chicago's just missing on close calls but Colorado's clearly had the best chances.

Only a matter of time before they connected on one...and speed created that, along w/ a lack of physicality in front the crease.

Edited by WesIsaLeo

I saw this kid Sikura after the game last night.... I'll tell you this kid is tiny... if they say 165 pounds.. he's probably more like 155.. he is very small... hmmmmm.........