The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

3/15 Hawks vs Jets

thanks madrose!

looking for a W tonight, draft position be damned! it'll be interesting to see how the jets look in this, we've had their number this year for some reason. I would expect they come out a little harder this evening than in other games this season. not heard about Scheifele for this evening yet, but I expect he will be out again. Laine has been on fire lately though... 

let's go 'hawks!

Edited by vadarx
  • Like 1

vadarx said on 5 hours ago:

thanks madrose!

looking for a W tonight, draft position be damned! it'll be interesting to see how the jets look in this, we've had their number this year for some reason. I would expect they come out a little harder this evening than in other games this season. not heard about Scheifele for this evening yet, but I expect he will be out again. Laine has been on fire lately though... 

let's go 'hawks!

Hawks are on wrong spot right now, playoffs are lost and there are 7 teams with better position for draft.It's impossible root against our team so something has be changed in that crap system.Ie those last 20+ games after TDL in regular season would be not considered for draft lottery.

Edited by Modry-Jazyk

GO HAWKS GO! Here's hoping we still have Jets number,don't want Jets fans to be on me to much tomorrow if they beat us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks as always Ms Madrose!

It's almost surreal watching the boys these days knowing they've been out of it but not knowing to root for the 'W' or the 'L'. As bad as things have been,it's almost strangely enjoyable not being on needles n pins all night now. The 'W' might give em a shot of much needed character and the 'L' gets a few more ping-pong balls........I'm drinkin' more either way!

GO HAWKS!!!!! 

• Like 1

thanks ms. madrose.

the smart thing to do would be to cheer for winnipeg i guess, but i've never been known for doing the smart thing.

here's to a good effort and a good link.

!!!!!!!    GO HAWKS    !!!!!!!

galaxytrash said on 5 minutes ago:

thanks ms. madrose.

the smart thing to do would be to cheer for winnipeg i guess, but i've never been known for doing the smart thing.

here's to a good effort and a good link.

!!!!!!!    GO HAWKS    !!!!!!!

It'll be interesting to see D-cat and Schmaltzy out there with their big brother............shoulda saw more of this before now but better late than never I guess.

GO HAWKS!!!!!

galaxytrash said on 4 minutes ago:

something to watch for.

He'll have EIGHTY NHL goals before he turns twenty!

GO HAWKS!!!!!

And if Toews was offside it would make no difference on the goal. I hate this rule.

of course, first goal and right then 10 minutes long challange to kill momentum of ops team. ... great rule NHL.

not surprising if three Jets players were closer to our own net than both Keith and Murphy ...

now another one

Edited by Modry-Jazyk

One jet player beating two Hawks on the boards.. kampf and....  on the second goal watch they both skated away and let him walk out with the puck.... *****.... cats

Too bad we don’t have 18 other players on the bench to do a complete team change.

Our guy was leaky,real leaky! 

GO HAWKS!!!!!