The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

3/04 Hawks vs Ducks

hllywd99 said on 16 minutes ago:

dont worry, SB will fix that sh**  in offseason.As first, he will extend Rozsival for another season.

Edited by Modry-Jazyk
  • Like 1

tincup61 said on 1 hour ago:

Oesterle, when you're confused about who to cover, don't do anything, right?

He learned that from Keith.

• Like 2

When the Blackhawks have this summit meeting .....Q  SB ....and whoever concerned ....Focusing on roster ....What would you want them to know about the situation?If you could deliver a message that is .....

Big-T said on 1 hour ago:

ECHL. Send him to the Toledo Walleye for a 10 year conditioning stint. When I see guys like him, I feel awful for Keith, cuz playing just his position isn’t enough. Gotta be frustrating for him!!!

Keith creates more problems than ANYONE else.

• Like 4

Big-T said on 1 hour ago:

I’d be all for it. I for one don’t think that Keith has been that bad. He’s been trying to hard. I seen 2 times yesterday, he had to vacate his position to chase the puck carrier which led to a goal. If he didn’t do anything, it’d lead to a goal. It’s almost worth it to not even put the AHLers out there and go short handed!!!

Don't know what Keith you have been watching. He's been horrible all season. Shouldn't be on the PP either.

• Like 4

tincup61 said on 25 minutes ago:

Were we really going 100 yesterday or did L.A. just pull over to the curb and let us by?

Kings can't afford to throw points away at this point.

The "story" proves itself again ......actually Granato's buddy ( if i am correct Granato ran USA hockey) said something to the same as Coach Burish just eluded to regarding the bench reaction to the fight .rather lack of reaction .....signs were there 

Edited by PuckProphet

hsbob said on 32 minutes ago:

He’s gonna have to get used to doing that for himself I’m sad to say!

Keep an eye on Perry and Bieksa,they like pickin’ on small youngsters just like Princess did yesterday and the Hawks offer a target rich environment for those type of players.

GO HAWKS!!!!!

No one left to protect the others.

• Upvote 1

Interesting the panel ripping the team about the lack of reaction after Toews fight, rumours about the ugly room true? Whad'ya think?

Edited by tincup61
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

galaxytrash said on Just now:

one of the few hawks' hi-lights this year has been adam burish.

More in the booth than when he played.

• Like 1

tincup61 said on 2 minutes ago:

Interesting the panel ripping the team about the lack of reaction after Toews fight, rumours about the ugly room true? Whad'ya think?

Wondered the same thing.  Other than Duclair's shoulder tap, no reaction at all.  I seriously wonder how JT is relating to the new guys.  I just reviewed the roster.  Only eight of today's skaters were with the Hawks last year.  Ten if credit is given to Sharp and Saad for prior service.  

tincup61 said on 3 minutes ago:

long haired freaky people need not apply signs signs everywhere signs ...do this dont do that cant you read the signs ........

ya agree rumors are at least half true ...but even when there was no rumors ....looking at 8 to 12 roster turnover 

tincup61 said on 2 minutes ago:

More in the booth than when he played.

Pehaps, but his chirp on Carcillo in the 2010 finals, when Car Bomb took out his own player when he was aiming for Burish, was claassic.

• Like 1

Keith still has some value but not here time to wave the NMC .  A healthy CC and a Chris Pronger type d man that can skate along with a couple  of  real bangers that can play and were a contender again. 

Edited by mrplug