The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

2/21 Hawks vs Sens

LordKOTL said on 1 hour ago:

Thanks!  Not expecting much.

Why not, don't you remember what they did to this powerhouse Sens team in Ottawa?  

jacksalmon said on 2 hours ago:

Why not, don't you remember what they did to this powerhouse Sens team in Ottawa?  

Have low expectations...then you'll never be that dissapointed :)

LordKOTL said on 50 minutes ago:

Well, my favorite saying is:

Expectations are the guillotines of life.  

LordKOTL said on 3 minutes ago:

Holy cow, LK, you sound like me. When I was younger I used to say "Have high expectations of yourself, no expectations of others, and you'll have few disappointments".

Well, I'm not sure what I should do tonight...I didn't watch a second of the Caps game and look what happened!

blackmore said on 21 minutes ago:

Holy cow, LK, you sound like me. When I was younger I used to say "Have high expectations of yourself, no expectations of others, and you'll have few disappointments".

Well, I'm not sure what I should do tonight...I didn't watch a second of the Caps game and look what happened!

I actually turned down $100 2nd-Level tickets to this game....what happens? Kane gets his 500th assist and the Hawks destroy a high-caliber team after looking like complete zit against much inferior opponents for the past 8 games. Go figure.

Edited by Granada

Interesting that Madrose used a picture that features Hartman standing in front of the crease with Condon trying to see around him. One of two or three guys that will actually do that effectively for the Hawks. 

Edited by tincup61
  • Upvote 1

Keep the auditions going.  Trade to create real cap space.  As a fan, I will keep watching this charade of a season to see what’s next...that’s how it’s been set up.

#playforarealdraftpick

#nokoolaid

blackmore said on 1 hour ago:

GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE! We’d clearly be better off without you!

Seriously now. I think the Hawks game this one 6-2, and Keith with a hat trick!!!

iknowpuck said on 1 hour ago:

Keep the auditions going.  Trade to create real cap space.  As a fan, I will keep watching this charade of a season to see what’s next...that’s how it’s been set up.

#playforarealdraftpick

#nokoolaid

Guess they turned a trade down for Anisimov.

Panarin for Anisimov I like.

Edited by t-man2010

thankyou ms. madrose.

i don't like jurco on line 2 one bit, so look for at least a 4 point game from him tonight.

!!!!!!!    GO HAWKS    !!!!!!!

• Like 1

galaxytrash said on 22 minutes ago:

thankyou ms. madrose.

i don't like jurco on line 2 one bit, so look for at least a 4 point game from him tonight.

!!!!!!!    GO HAWKS    !!!!!!!

I agree with you about Jurco.  They might be trying to showcase he for a trade.  I've been begging for that Schmaltz - DeBrincat - Duclair line combo for about a month.

The third D pairing looks down right scary to me.

Edited by Missingchiclets

Just listening to the pre game, Millard asks Doug McLean what the Hawks need to do, and he says “Well, first they need to figure out the Coach and Management situation, there’s a lot of disconnect there”. I truly think something will happen!!!

Jurco, gets into a collision, then fails to chase the puck and win a puck battle. That’s how you remain in the AHL!!!

• Like 1

Big-T said on 7 minutes ago:

Jurco, gets into a collision, then fails to chase the puck and win a puck battle. That’s how you remain in the AHL!!!

At this point you can almost say that about everyone on this team.

• Like 1

t-man2010 said on 2 minutes ago:

Including the core.

I just seen a glimpse of Stan, he seemed to be “sexting”. It would be nice if he was working!!!

t-man2010 said on 4 minutes ago:

Sure, but especially Jurco!!!

• Like 1

you'd think schmaltz had a horrible shooting percentage the way he passes the puck off so much, but his is the best on the team.

Geez, if it gets any livelier in here, a funeral’s gonna break out!!!

• Like 1