The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

2/19 Hawks vs Kings

Dahlstom being like, "Seabrook, we'll start the ass-kissing with you."

And Osterle being like, "Keith, we'll start the ass-kissing with you."

So what is the deal with Duclair? Scratched again, coaches seeing something in practice they’re not liking? 

tincup61 said on Just now:

So what is the deal with Duclair? Scratched again, coaches seeing something in practice they’re not liking? 

Or maybe showcasing someone else?

How many games are they not ready to play in the first period and it ends up costing them the game.

• Like 1

bouma 5 hits, wingels 3 hits...johnny 3 out of 12 on faceoffs.

gus, kane, AA, schmaltz all -2.

Edited by galaxytrash

Higgyhawk said on Just now:

How many games are they not ready to play in the first period and it ends up costing them the game.

I think L.A. was just really, really ready. They are dedicated to their game plan, no doubt about it. And the Hawks are far too shy about contact. That Gus stick check failure cost them on the first and his soft check on his man in front the other. If he truly needs to play 22 of 23 to stay RFA he’d better get tougher or I’d take my chances on him going. 

Scott Powers threw out a decent stat. The Kane AA Panerin line 5 on 5 scored 33 goals last year and were on for 24, a +9. The Schmaltz Kane AA line has been on for 13 scored and 10 against 5 on 5. Quite a big discrepancy there. Tonight we have a “heavy” team to play against, and we can’t even get the puck. Schmaltz has been rendered useless, Dcat, Etc etc. I don’t see how this type of roster is gonna make it!!!

B-A-Hawk said on 1 minute ago:

Hawks look like playing hot potato, with the puck

This game is too fast and they can’t rely on a system to bail them out. Three or four guys running into each other. Shows how far away they really are.

tincup61 said on 3 minutes ago:

This game is too fast and they can’t rely on a system to bail them out. Three or four guys running into each other. Shows how far away they really are.

Yea, scary

tincup61 said on 1 minute ago:

Plain and simple, this collection of perimeter players that are soft and don’t wanna be hit, will get destroyed everytime against a bigger stronger team. The only time the Hawks win, is when we have a team on an off night. I don’t think there’s many more off nights with the playoff push for most teams!!!

Score 8 against ottawa next game 1 against minny ,score 7 against Washington next game so far scoreless halfway threw the game

Big-T said on 5 minutes ago:

Scott Powers threw out a decent stat. The Kane AA Panerin line 5 on 5 scored 33 goals last year and were on for 24, a +9. The Schmaltz Kane AA line has been on for 13 scored and 10 against 5 on 5. Quite a big discrepancy there. Tonight we have a “heavy” team to play against, and we can’t even get the puck. Schmaltz has been rendered useless, Dcat, Etc etc. I don’t see how this type of roster is gonna make it!!!

Even our 200 lb’ers , with a couple of exceptions, are soft and shy away from contact. Funny how L.A. were our equals for years, also had money issues, but have retooled nicely. 

tincup61 said on Just now:

Even our 200 lb’ers , with a couple of exceptions, are soft and shy away from contact. Funny how L.A. were our equals for years, also had money issues, but have retooled nicely. 

I agree. I don’t get why oh why they had to turn the roster over with kids? I mean these aren’t even nhl caliber kids, AHL prodigies is a better term. It won’t get better next year, we have more of the same coming, just pathetic that they think this is a good idea. It hasn’t worked, so why in the hell would it work tomorrow???