The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

12/03 Hawks vs Kings

galaxytrash said on 1 minute ago:

you've got a real affinity for anything groin or butt related don't you.

:)

My real affinity is pain that dare not speak its name.

Better first period than I expected, but the Hawks' still need to get some favorable bounces.  Outshot 7-3, but had a couple of prime scoring opportunities at the end of the period.  They must finish those if they have a chance of coming out on top tonight.

LordKOTL said on Just now:

The mystery is why he's not up.

say if they sent oesterle down...but someone picked him up on waivers. 

would it really be a bad thing if we could play hino?

i'm no expert but i'm not sure oesterle wouldn't clear waivers anyways.

The pass was right there for Schmaltz to one-time it and he decided to settle it down and then take the shot. Hopefully the light bulb finally goes on over Q's head and he realizes Schmaltz is not what Kane needs on his line. Kane needs a LW that can and will shoot the puck. Schmaltz does neither - he can't shoot and he won't shoot. Put Schmaltz with line mates he can buzz around and make passes to, which is the entirety of his game. DeBrincat should play with Kane and Anisimov. 

I like that Q put Hayden up with Toews and Saad - hopefully he keeps him there. 

• Like 1

EbonyRaptor said on 2 minutes ago:

The pass was right there for Schmaltz to one-time it and he decided to settle it down and then take the shot. Hopefully the light bulb finally goes on over Q's head and he realizes Schmaltz is not what Kane needs on his line. Kane needs a LW that can and will shoot the puck. Schmaltz does neither - he can't shoot and he won't shoot. Put Schmaltz with line mates he can buzz around and make passes to, which is the entirety of his game. DeBrincat should play with Kane and Anisimov. 

I like that Q put Hayden up with Toews and Saad - hopefully he keeps him there. 

Kane needs Panarin, who is not good for playoffs 

irmaks said on 1 minute ago:

Kane needs Panarin, who is not good for playoffs 

Kane git it done with Sharp, Richards, and Verturnover.

I say reunite Shmaltz, Toews and Panik. They were one of the hottest lines in the league when they were together. Put Saad with Kane and Anisimov.

Checking the stats - another period of only 3 shots on goal for the Hawks, and they had a 3 SOG against Dallas. I would call this more pathetic execution than effort. Again, missed passes and bobbled reception result in missed opportunities and the Hawks had another period of missed opportunities. I'm at a loss as to why the Hawks are so bad at the passing game.

One of these games I will keep track of missed passes by the Hawks and their opponent and I will be surprised if the Hawks don;t have 2 or 3 times more missed passes than their opponent.

EbonyRaptor said on 14 minutes ago:

Checking the stats - another period of only 3 shots on goal for the Hawks, and they had a 3 SOG against Dallas. I would call this more pathetic execution than effort. Again, missed passes and bobbled reception result in missed opportunities and the Hawks had another period of missed opportunities. I'm at a loss as to why the Hawks are so bad at the passing game.

One of these games I will keep track of missed passes by the Hawks and their opponent and I will be surprised if the Hawks don;t have 2 or 3 times more missed passes than their opponent.

rainman is back!

:P

• Like 1

That was a horrendous PP. Schmaltz with 2 giveaways on that PP alone. Something needs to be done about that PP. it’s worse than you fear!!!

The PP is equal to watching your child drown on tv. Not much you can do but scream!!!

Big-T said on Just now:

The PP is equal to watching your child drown on tv. Not much you can do but scream!!!

The solution to that is to use the PP as an opportunity to go get a snack from the kitchen. Just treat the PP as a commercial break - it's good for your emotional health!