The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

12/02 Hawks vs Stars

EbonyRaptor said on 27 minutes ago:

The whole PP was wasted because they can't complete a pass let alone 2 passes in a row. They win a faceoff in their d-zone and one Star player out hustles 3 Hawks player and comes up with the puck. I'm starting to think the Hawks are physically intimidated by the Stars - like they're afraid to get engaged physically. What a pathetic effort - again. 

incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass, etc.

Agree 100%. Hayden belongs on the powerplay. Schmaultz spends the whole shift making sure he doesn't get hit. That's not a recipe for success.

Just saw Montreal got ten goals tonight (Detroit).  Didn't know they had it in them.

I was going to compliment Murph on that hit, but apparently  the referee saw it differently.  Be nice to see a replay.  I did not see the elbow.

I like Steve Konroyd as a person.  He is certainly humble and contrite.  Those are wonderful qualities.  However, he is wrong an awful lot of the time on top of being a colorless "color" man.

glenhall said on 1 minute ago:

I was going to compliment Murph on that hit, but apparently  the referee saw it differently.  Be nice to see a replay.  I did not see the elbow.

Speaking of Murph, he has had a couple of Keith-ian thieveries this evening.

• Like 1

There was just one reason why goalies where those backside helmets.

tincup61 said on 7 minutes ago:

Much better, this is pretty good hockey to watch, just keep the refs out of it.

They were "out of it" missing that obvious Too Many Men.

• Like 1

Wow, Forsberg was beaten on that last wide shot.  Thank goodness~

Nice final play by Ruuta there, getting his stick on it after a lazy play at the blueline.

I like the fact we outshot them that period after a dismal second period.

one point up fer grabs.

!!!!!!!    GO HAWKS    !!!!!!!