The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

12/02 Hawks vs Stars

hawkinmontreal said on Just now:

Wow what a pitiful PP

Just a matter of will, Dallas is skating and the Hawks aren't so much. But try Hayden on the PP, he isn't that bad with the puck and he's the big body yhey need in front. Status Quo was a great British rock band, but status quo doesn't work on the Chicago PP.

How come everyone in that rink sees where the puck is going to go but JT stops skating and reaches. His man.

I wondered the same, but the replay showed Jt along the wall when the cross ice pass was made.  He did seem to coast back into the play.

The whole PP was wasted because they can't complete a pass let alone 2 passes in a row. They win a faceoff in their d-zone and one Star player out hustles 3 Hawks player and comes up with the puck. I'm starting to think the Hawks are physically intimidated by the Stars - like they're afraid to get engaged physically. What a pathetic effort - again. 

incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass, etc.

• Like 2

EbonyRaptor said on 1 minute ago:

The whole PP was wasted because they can't complete a pass let alone 2 passes in a row. They win a faceoff in their d-zone and one Star player out hustles 3 Hawks player and comes up with the puck. I'm starting to think the Hawks are physically intimidated by the Stars - like they're afraid to get engaged physically. What a pathetic effort - again. 

incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass after incomplete pass, etc.

The Shining II?

Seriously though, if they're physically intimidated by the Dallas Stars without Roussel, then they might as well wear pantyhose.

Edited by GigECJ
  • Like 1

glenhall said on 3 minutes ago:

I wondered the same, but the replay showed Jt along the wall when the cross ice pass was made.  He did seem to coast back into the play.

And there is the difference Glen, Dallas isn't coasting into plays. They took over this period because of hard work. 

GigECJ said on 3 minutes ago:

The Shining II?

SSapdab  ssapdab  ssapdab ssapdab .......

I think I've seen enough - a man can only take so much. Going out to the barn to clean horse stalls - the barn doesn't smell near as bad as the Hawks do tonight.

• Like 1

EbonyRaptor said on 2 minutes ago:

I think I've seen enough - a man can only take so much. Going out to the barn to clean horse stalls - the barn doesn't smell near as bad as the Hawks do tonight.

yeah....my cat litter box needs sifting too.

Alright.  It's always great to score this late to tie it.

• Like 1

Okay, Saader got his goal.  Now it's PKs turn to close this out for the Hawks in the third.

score sheet shows shots 26-22 stars, but the game sure doesn't seem that even.  Let's hope that late goal fires them up for the third.

• Like 1