The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

12/02 Hawks vs Stars

On paper, after the loss the other night in which the Hawks did not look too good, this should be the Stars game to win.  However, it is easy to think that the Hawks will rally around their fallen goalie and get two points.  Guess we'll just have to see what happens. 

Better effort, a little more rest, hopefully we take this one, Tnx for the starter Madrose, " GO HAWKS "  !!!

• Like 1

hehe i have resigned myself to not watching particulars because my interest has come full circle ....now i am thinking about PR & Marketing .....now i am thinking about fan interest creating a buzz and long term goals ...

BTW i am trying to pull a John Scott and vote the very worthy Hammer in ......early and often 

I hate to be like a panicky board member and note in a critical game be it early is the wrong time to run 6 different Power Plays .....Still methinks i dunno 2 or 3 weeks ago SB and Q inspired by comments rumors and real signs .... talked and assured each other ..... There would be an uptick and they are on the same page.....Funny how rumors work....

jacksalmon said on 4 hours ago:

On paper, after the loss the other night in which the Hawks did not look too good, this should be the Stars game to win.  However, it is easy to think that the Hawks will rally around their fallen goalie and get two points.  Guess we'll just have to see what happens. 

Jack, you are confusing me now.

I know CC is out but don’t we still have more star players than Dallas?

I believe the Hawks overall team cap hit is more than Dallas’s as well.

We are then the favorite and should/better/must win the game under your method of thinking...no?

Thanks as always Ms Madrose!

No more crossbars and posts for Christ’s sake. Somebody might have to straighten out Roussell tonight! 

GO HAWKS!!!!!

• Like 2

three cheers for the start ms. madrose.

2 starts 22 hours apart with your #1 goalie on the shelf. if adversity is needed to get this team pulling together, that ought to do it.

expecting a nice bounce back game tonight.

!!!!!!!    GO HAWKS    !!!!!!!

galaxytrash said on 50 minutes ago:

three cheers for the start ms. madrose.

2 starts 22 hours apart with your #1 goalie on the shelf. if adversity is needed to get this team pulling together, that ought to do it.

expecting a nice bounce back game tonight.

!!!!!!!    GO HAWKS    !!!!!!!

I know it sucks to not have CC, but he wasn’t gonna start tonight anyways. I think the Hawks bring it tonight. Bishop hasn’t looked too good there, I wonder why? Maybe the defense has something to do with it? Just like the last 4 Stars goalies. I hope the Hawks bring it, cuz they could be out of the playoffs by the end of the weekend!!!

number-9 said on 9 minutes ago:

My bold predictions.

Hawks will win 5 to 3

DCat with 1G 1A

Panik will end his goal drought

The PP will score 2 goals

Panik had best end his goal drought or he’ll be in the press box soon. 2.8 on a Panik attack isn’t what we wanted!!!

iknowpuck said on 3 hours ago:

Jack, you are confusing me now.

I know CC is out but don’t we still have more star players than Dallas?

I believe the Hawks overall team cap hit is more than Dallas’s as well.

We are then the favorite and should/better/must win the game under your method of thinking...no?

After the loss to the Stars at home with Crawford and all their stars, the Hawks should have a harder time winning in Dallas.  At least that is how Vegas sees it.  Vegas sees it that way because the Hawk stars could not win at home in a game in which they should have been motivated.  Now, they are missing their star goalie also.  Therefore, on paper and in Vegas, the Stars are favored and not the Hawks as you suggest. 

The Hawks may have more stars, but when they don't play to their potential as they failed to do the other night, they go from favorites to underdogs.  Yes, even as dogs, the stars may come out for the Hawks and carry the day.  I have no idea, but one team has to be the favorite and the other the dog.  At least that is how it works in Vegas.  

Edited by jacksalmon

iknowpuck said on 11 minutes ago:

I’m good, jack.

Just trying to figure out your logic.  It’s interesting.

Go Hawks!

Thank you, as I have no interest in having a feud here with anyone. 

GO HAWKS GO! Need a better effort tonight and again take advantage of opportunities and bury in the back of the net.

• Like 1

kane ties kenny wharram tonight for 15th all time in games played as a blackhawk. (766)

no changes tonight except in goal.

hsbob said on 3 hours ago:

Somebody might have to straighten out Roussell tonight! 

he's out with the flu tonight.

chickenpox i'd bet.

• Like 2

wow.  You could see that play coming well in advance.  Forsberg should learn something from that.