The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

11/30 Hawks vs Stars

So much for the Hawks trending in the right direction. Toews with a lazy cutsie pass that gets intercepted and a few seconds later he flubs blocking the wrap around attempt because his hand/eye coordination isn't good enough anymore (which is why he is no longer an elite player - can't shoot or pass or handle the puck anywhere close to what he used to do). And on the play Crawford overslid his crease and couldn't get back over. And speaking of Crawford - did he nod off on that penalty shot - I've never seen a goalie just not even move like that. Terrible (non) effort. BTW - Kane got all stick and it shouldn't have been a penalty - let alone a penalty shot. 

The PP is clown shoes tonight. Can't win a faceoffs and on the odd chance the Stars don't win it cleanly they beat the Hawks to the 50/50 puck. 

First 20 minutes was a terrible effort. Hopefully they find some self respect and give a better effort the rest of the way. 

Any way, 1 goal and 1 crossbar, both off of Dcat's stick. Maybe the others should start putting the puck to the net and arrive there in ill humour. I keep waiting for the Toews line to get anything going but even when they've had good matchups tonight they've looked poor. Somebody off that line has to get about 10 minutes cut off their game to send a message. Move Hayden or Bouma up for a shift or two. I bet they'll at least cause some chaos in the Stars end.

B-A-Hawk said on 6 minutes ago:

Things better start going our way, nothing seems to be going right at this point, hopefully 2 ND , things change

7 SOG and we had 6:44 minutes man advantage. sloppy, sloppy period.

statistically our 2nd period is our worst and their best.

!!!!!!!    GO HAWKS    !!!!!!!

tincup61 said on 6 minutes ago:

No, I think it was because the penalties were 3-0 in Chicago's favour, so this was an easy way to look unbiased.

You might be right tc, but the non call on pateryn's hook on forsling's hand for the missed open net should have been called then.

galaxytrash said on 1 minute ago:

7 SOG and we had 6:44 minutes man advantage. sloppy, sloppy period.

statistically our 2nd period is our worst and their best.

!!!!!!!    GO HAWKS    !!!!!!!

I hope the stats get flipped tonight, or we're in trouble

Could have been more than a one goal difference. Better come out and play better in the second; a loss of this game comes back to haunt them at the end of the season.

B-A-Hawk said on 2 minutes ago:

I hope the stats get flipped tonight, or we're in trouble

i'm hoping the intermission was just what we needed.

C'MON HAWKS!!

galaxytrash said on 7 minutes ago:

pretty cool...

That's cool, now if we can get the old Stars to take something away from the new star

• Like 1

Be careful BAH, we don't want the Dallas Stars to take anything away from any of our stars.

• Like 1

galaxytrash said on 4 minutes ago:

i'm hoping the intermission was just what we needed.

C'MON HAWKS!!

Looking like it might be

Sure needed that. I see Dcat getting a shift on Toews line instead of Saad who was on the PP. Line looked better already. Leave him there. He is carrying the hot hand tonight. I'll have to admit Puck might be right on this one.