The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

11/28 Hawks vs Preds

Thanks as always Ms Madrose!

Keep er rollin' boys.......keep er rollin'!

GO HAWKS!!!!!

• Like 1

The Hawks should be motivated as will be the Preds.  Hope they can keep it going and show the Preds that they are a different team that won't be rolling over in 4 this year. 

• Like 2

This game will be a good meter, win or lose, if they show up, play strong, i think we can do it, if our goalie hangs in there.  Got to love it ! Tnx Madrose,  " GO HAWKS "

• Like 1

Well the boys can get a good start concerning the playoff picture....With a win of course ....All these teams log jammed around the wild card are at 25 or 26 points....A win tonight puts them within one game of Nashville and firmly holds the wild card spot ....If the Hawks can win some games vs quality teams ....The rest of the chasers do not have it easy ....They play each other or good teams ..... 30 points out of a possible 31 ....end of Nov ....right there ....27 points ....more grinding 

B-A-Hawk said on 5 hours ago:

This game will be a good meter, win or lose, if they show up, play strong, i think we can do it, if our goalie hangs in there.  Got to love it ! Tnx Madrose,  " GO HAWKS "

I agree, but more as a meter for how good they are than how bad.  There are built-in reasons why they could lose and still be on their way. 

• Like 1

ditkaca said on 33 minutes ago:

Looks like the lines are unchanged from last night which is great.  No word on goalie yet

GO HAWKS GO! The boys need a good road game be ready for puck drop and stay out of the penalty box.Go get the two points Blackhawks.

• Like 1

HIM, I have had a question just for you.  

It seems to me that the Subban for Webber trade was truly won by Nashville not only in terms of age, but also in terms of player.  Since you live in Montreal, what are the locals saying about that trade?

GigECJ said on 2 minutes ago:

HIM, I have had a question just for you.  

It seems to me that the Subban for Webber trade was truly won by Nashville not only in terms of age, but also in terms of player.  Since you live in Montreal, what are the locals saying about that trade?

Getting rid of Subban is on par with Patrick Roy leaving town. He was and still is a huge part of the community, his name is entrenched in the Montreal Children’s Hospital, the kids adored him and he gave the fans something to cheer about. 

hawkinmontreal said on 2 minutes ago:

Getting rid of Subban is on par with Patrick Roy leaving town. He was and still is a huge part of the community, his name is entrenched in the Montreal Children’s Hospital, the kids adored him and he gave the fans something to cheer about. 

Have the locals talked about the hockey end of things?  Do they feel that they got jobbed by this trade for example?

Edited by GigECJ

GigECJ said on 4 minutes ago:

Have the locals talked about the hockey end of things?

There is no debating About Shea Weber as a player, but players with the charisma that Subban has are tough for fans to part with. The majority feel that Bergevin should have been shown to the unemployment line after that trade was done, kind of like how Hawks fans felt about the Roenick for Zmamnov trade in 95. Maybe not on the same level, but I all I can say is the Fans were really passionate about him.

Edited by hawkinmontreal

Remember when the Hawks had little problem with Pekka Rinne?  Those were the days my friend.  I thought they'd never end.