The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

11/27 Hawks vs Ducks

iknowpuck said on 14 hours ago:

Move D-cat, if he can do it, need to figure it out now, ASAP, to JT’s line.  If he can do it, it improves the top 6.

Trade Schmaltz + for E-Kane + to improve the top 6.

Saad - JT - D-cat

E-Kane - AA - Kane 

That’s a better scoring top 6.

what about dcat-dcat-dcat and kane-kane-kane lines ?

forwards job is so easy , they just need scoring, scoring, scoring.Ops line gives them zone and puck and watch how they three keep scoring, scoring and scoring.

One hattrick and 8 (nonEN) goals he scored in 3L is not enough for us, he has to be moved to Toews line ASAP  so he can score TWO hattricks per game.

Yes, we need fix what's working very well recently - one of the best puck possesion line in the NHL and working/scoring 3rd line.And the reason to do that ? A rookie has scored 8 goals while playing against bottom lines and 3rd pairing dmen....

qqqq.jpg

Edited by Modry-Jazyk
  • Like 1

Modry-Jazyk said on 12 minutes ago:

what about dcat-dcat-dcat and kane-kane-kane lines ?

forwards job is so easy , they just need scoring, scoring, scoring.Ops line gives them zone and puck and watch how they three keep scoring, scoring and scoring.

One hattrick and 8 (nonEN) goals he scored in 3L is not enough for us, he has to be moved to Toews line ASAP  so he can score TWO hattricks per game.

Yes, we need fix what's working very well recently ... 

Get some rest.

Big-T said on 6 hours ago:

I just hope no one gets too caught up in the Hawks killing an AHL team. I know there’s some out there that are thinking, hey, I knew everything was alright!!!

An issue with the 'hawks has been playing down to the competition for a long while--like at least 9-10 years.  In all those incidents they usually burn themselves like Richard Pryor (Too soon or Not Soon enough?)

Not playing down to Anaheim's level was a good step. 

• Like 1

Granada said on On 11/28/2017 at 10:59 PM:

That's what I can't figure out either, unless Crow's simply playing both. Or maybe Q wanted to give Forsberg a real test? Even if Crow's record against the Preds isn't good, with the way he's been playing lately, it'd be an odd choice not to save/play him against such an important opponent.

A bit late to the dance here.

In the last couple of years, i've noticed when darling played that the team played better as a whole, although i've no stats to back that up.

I hadn't noticed it this year in forsberg's limited action, but maybe that was Q's mindset.

Just hazarding a guess...

galaxytrash said on 5 hours ago:

In the last couple of years, i've noticed when darling played that the team played better as a whole, although i've no stats to back that up.

I hadn't noticed it this year in forsberg's limited action, but maybe that was Q's mindset.

If Kane acts like an adult,he get's a way with the 1st cross-check and a resulting PP goal doesn't deflect off Seabs pads. I'm not sure he had a fair chance to make the save on the 2nd goal either and he had zero chance on the 1st. The kid actually had a stellar road game in a tough building and I'm more comfortable with him because of it!

GO HAWKS!!!!! 

• Like 1

galaxytrash said on 5 hours ago:

Could be, yes. Adam Burish made a good point on the pre game show, saying that you can't just give a back-up garbage opponents every time; you have to give him Grade-A opponents, not only to know exactly what you have at the position, but for the backup to be ready against playoff-caliber opponents should the time ever arise. It was a good test for Forsberg, especially after not playing for so long. I think he performed well overall, other than the one softie. Regardless, I certainly wouldn't pin the loss on him; the Hawks had a plethora of chances they never finished (multiple Kane chances) and/or never capitalized on (late PP in the third, etc.). I guess my point is, starting Forberg worked out well for the most part: albeit a loss, he looked decent enough against a high-quality opponent and it allowed Crow to get much-needed rest before this long stretch of tough/condensed games.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

galaxytrash said on 7 hours ago:

That goes WAYYYY back...like back when Crawford came in as a backup to Lalime when Khabi went down...so we're talking 10 years ago.

LordKOTL said on 13 minutes ago:

That goes WAYYYY back...like back when Crawford came in as a backup to Lalime when Khabi went down...so we're talking 10 years ago.

it goes back much further. when gary smith and gilles villemure backed up tony, the team always played better,  (haha...bad joke)

this was just my eye test recently. if it went back 10 years, all the better. :)

seriously, i've only noticed it in the darling years and i've got nothing to back it up other than that's just what i've thought. it's just my humble opinion. it's definitely debatable.

• Like 1