The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

11/25 Hawks vs Panthers

Well, seems like forever since last game, hopefully rested, and practiced up, Tnx Madrose, Keep up the effort, and good thing's will happen, " GO HAWKS "

• Like 1

I forgot to mention the PK in my comment on the Bolt game, but it was truly incredible against the league's #1 PP.  There was enough effort and showing in the game itself to give one encouragement for this game.  I hope they can come through, but it won't be easy. 

• Like 1

My boy Boogie has the panthers going pretty good, I’m happy for him and wish him well, just not tonight. I hope the Hawks bring their A game, cuz life gets here real soon. I believe we have 6 games in 8 days coming up, and it could sink this teams playoff hopes if we go 2-4 on that stretch!!!

hawkinmontreal said on 49 minutes ago:

Last year the hawks played Florida in Florida and had there butts handed to them hopefully tonight’s game will be different.

Doesn't help Q had them coasting into the playoffs, hopefully it's a better effort tonight. 

hawkinmontreal said on 1 hour ago:

Last year the hawks played Florida in Florida and had there butts handed to them hopefully tonight’s game will be different.

it was in May, they got spanked in FLA and lost in OT in Tampa ... but they are in different position now, that time they led division and conference and now they are last team in Central.

Edited by Modry-Jazyk

GO HAWKS GO! We need another solid road game tonight in Florida.To many penalties last game stay out  of the box and we need more than 2 goals hoping to pot 5 tonight would we great.

• Like 1

Now, I am not going to say this is a must win game, but it is real close to it.  Go look at the standings.  Guess which team is dead last in the Central.  That's right, boys and girls, your Chicago Blackhawks.  The Blues, Jets and Preds are trying to run away from the rest of the mob and doing a good job of it.  So, to me, the Hawks better get 2 points and get out of Florida, not to return until the Finals against the Bolts. 

• Like 1

Modry-Jazyk said on 3 hours ago:

it was in May, they got spanked in FLA and lost in OT in Tampa ... but they are in different position now, that time they led division and conference and now they are last team in Central.

Probably wasn’t in May my man, as that was the playoffs and our Captain was in Machu Pichu!!!

Thanks as always Ms Madrose!

NOBODY has ever won a F'n cup in November but it might be time to get a bit more serious here boys!  I've had enough posts and crossbars to last the season so far but at least they're leadin' the league in something.    

GO HAWKS!!!!! 

• Like 1

Big-T said on 19 minutes ago:

Probably wasn’t in May my man, as that was the playoffs and our Captain was in Machu Pichu!!!

heh true, I meant March ofc  ...  but it was the date, when Captain and the rest of the team went to vacation and never came back that season.

YT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWWlIsaxk_w

flash

http://www.nhlstream.net/chicago-blackhawks-live-stream/

Edited by Modry-Jazyk
  • Like 1

Looking for two points tonight.  They are needed.  Florida is struggling, but that of course worries me.  Stay focused boys.  Kaner, make 7oungo remember that playoff game at the UC in 2010!

• Like 1

Mike Richards--the sports radio guy, not the hockey player--used to prepare hilarious skits portraying Luongo as loving to work on an old Ford in his driveway on off days with the Nucks.