The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

11/15 Hawks vs Rangers

Thanks, Madrose.  This should be interesting as the Rangers are riding a 6 game winning streak, including a victory over the Bolts, who are practically unbeatable.  They are doing it without anyone having an outstanding offensive year.  Remind you of any other team?  They must be real grinders, altho they do have a few names on their squad.  Meanwhile, who knows what the Hawks will do out there?  I don't, although, they have been playing with more energy lately. 

This would seem to be a winnable game, yet it is hard to have a lot of confidence in that.  The Rangers could revert back to the way they were playing in their lousy start to the season; or the Hawks might come out and surprise.  The best I can do is wish them well tonight because it does not get any easier with trips to Pittsburgh and Florida coming up. 

Edited by jacksalmon

Tnx you Madrose, Well, my expectations aren't as high , so ,if they do well, it'll be a good thing, ya never know, I'm hoping they come out on fire, and start playing at a level we all know is possible, Get us a win Hawks,  " GO HAWKS "

• Like 1

same top 9 in second consecutive game, one more game and it would be Q's record this season... same effort from skaters like in the last game plus standart Crawford's performance could lead to point(s).Hartman in, Kero out.

Edited by Modry-Jazyk

Saad-Toews-Panik

Schmaltz-Anisimov-Kane

Sharp-Wingels-DeBrincat

Bouma-Hartman-Hayden

i'd rather see Hayden - Hartman - DeBrincat on 3rd line

HawkFanPdx said on 1 hour ago:

That will teach Kero to score goals, the insolent bastard!

Plus the game before he assisted on one of Debrincats goals and played solid on the PK, the nerve of that guy.

• Like 1

ditkaca said on 2 hours ago:

Saad-Toews-Panik

Schmaltz-Anisimov-Kane

Sharp-Wingels-DeBrincat

Bouma-Hartman-Hayden

i'd rather see Hayden - Hartman - DeBrincat on 3rd line

Debrincat was producing on LW and playing his best hockey so Q puts him back on RW with a 4th liner and Sharp, who's -8 with no points in 11 straight, Q must want to get fired.

Plus Kero has 1g-1a in the last 2gms so Q benches him...😐 wtf.

• Like 2

OldTimeHawky said on 10 minutes ago:

Debrincat was producing on LW and playing his best hockey so Q puts him back on RW with a 4th liner and Sharp, who's -8 with no points in 11 straight, Q must want to get fired.

Maybe you guys are right about Q.  As described, this makes no sense.  Maybe he has gone mad. 

I'm looking for a big effort from everyone tonight - right form the opening face-off.  A win would be huge but even a loss with a great effort would be acceptable at this point.  They need something to build on and it needs to start tonight.  Full 60 (or 65 if needed)!!!  Let's go Hawks!

• Like 1

OldTimeHawky said on 2 hours ago:

The Sharp experiment isn't working. Why not just sit him for a game or two like he would with any other utility forward, which is the best you could call him. Kero earned his spot back in the lineup.

• Like 1

OldTimeHawky said on 2 hours ago:

remember this is a guy who played vermette at wing when he was here  :/

i like Q but this stuff makes zero sense to me..

• Like 1

Please stop wasting time in own end on pp trying to setup drop passes that rarely amount to much.

Who has Zibenejad?  It's not the capital of Serbia.  He's a player on the Rangers.  Who is supposed to cover this player on the New York Rangers?

GigECJ said on Just now:

Who has Zibenejad?  It's not the capital of Serbia.  He's a player on the Rangers.  Who is supposed to cover this player on the New York Rangers?

Rutta, and he's not a cymbal maker, either.

Edited by LordKOTL
  • Like 1

Wingels missing the check behind

LordKOTL said on 3 minutes ago:

Nice D rutta.  You looked like Seabrook there.

C'mon. What was he supposed to do there. He tried to block the pass but it was Wingels blowing the check that made for an uneven situation.

Edited by tincup61
  • Like 2

LordKOTL said on Just now:

Rutta, and he's not a cymbal maker, either.

lol! 

Terrible defensive coverage. Forsling standing there watching and DeBrincat following the goal scorer who was unchecked right in front of the net. Don't you wish the Hawks offense could play the Hawks defense - they would score a lot more goals. 

• Like 1