The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

11/11 Hawks vs Canes

Going back to the 1st game of preseason this team This years Blackhawks team  is at its best when they draw a double team passing for an open look shot ....Tonight the Lynx used his hockey smarts said to himself "well i am planning the drop to Saader so i will skate into a double team give him a wide open look"  

every game they have won someone haw drawn a double team to pass to a high % chance ....

hey this kid ....could do 50 points 

After this game you have to have mix emotions, it was good to see the comeback, Dcat looked very good last night but, yes but, the Hawks were brutal on the PP again, awful at the dot and looked totally disengaged from the drop of the puck. There is an obvious disconnect somewhere along the line that needs to be dealt with. Is it internal, is it Stan versus Q, is there friction amongst the players, whatever it is the team needs to sort it out. Hopefully the Hawks can draw upon there win and continue it tonight versuses a tough Jersey team.

hawkinmontreal said on 3 hours ago:

After this game you have to have mix emotions, it was good to see the comeback, Dcat looked very good last night but, yes but, the Hawks were brutal on the PP again, awful at the dot and looked totally disengaged from the drop of the puck. There is an obvious disconnect somewhere along the line that needs to be dealt with. Is it internal, is it Stan versus Q, is there friction amongst the players, whatever it is the team needs to sort it out. Hopefully the Hawks can draw upon there win and continue it tonight versuses a tough Jersey team.

I am not sure that "disengaged" accurately describes them in the beginning, but, then again, one can only say that they seemed to play with more motivation as the game wore on, so perhaps it is accurate.  Then, one has to ask, why would they start the game, given their previous performance in Philly, without motivation.  It is hard to figure out this team in so many ways.  But, at least last night was a start in the right direction.  Given all that, shouldn't they come out like madmen at the beginning of tonight's game, if this season matters to them at all? 

Big-T said on 13 hours ago:

You know what ER? It’s just the ebbs and flows of the game. That’s the beauty of it. I have no idea why someone would complain about someone complaining. Just let them vent, it’s good for you. I remember in 2010 Cup finals game 6. Philly tied it up, and I was at the bar with all my buddy’s. I remember being soooo pissed that the Flyers tied her up. I was b***hing and complaining. But we won and that was that. I think if you don’t have an uneven heart beat for games, especially if games, you’re just weird!!!

True. And I know myself and I get caught up in the emotion of the game and my highs are higher and lows are lower during the game and immediately after. It's like I can't control myself though and that doesn't speak well of me. :D 

Edited by EbonyRaptor

EbonyRaptor said on 13 minutes ago:

True. And I know myself and I get caught up in the emotion of the game and my highs are higher and lows are lower during the game and immediately after. It's like I can't control myself though and that doesn't speak well of me. :D 

No no no. You’re fine. You’re what we like to call a human. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t get ticked off when you’re scored on, or doesn’t get super thrilled when you score. If you’re emotionless, you’re probably dead, and should seriously get that checked out!!!

• Like 1