The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

11/11 Hawks vs Canes

B-A-Hawk said on 1 minute ago:

Late to the game, deer hunting, looking like the same ole stuff eh

i'd say that sums it up pretty good.

playing good but not good enough. no drive, no fire.

Higgyhawk said on 1 minute ago:

2 goals in the last 8 periods thats not good enough

B-A-Hawk said on 3 minutes ago:

Late to the game, deer hunting, looking like the same ole stuff eh

if you shot like Hawks forwards recently, the deers are safe in forrest.

Forsberg has not been good. All of those goals get stopped by good goalies. Yes, Forsberg is the backup so I don't expect tending like Crawford but the backup has to play better than Forsberg has tonight.

Higgyhawk said on 10 minutes ago:

Nice effin penalty Bouma after he misses a pass that would have gave us a two on one

Bouma did a little hitch in his stride for some unknown reason and DeBrincat passed it to where Bouma would have been if he kept his stride going. That's the way things have been going lately for the Hawks. Maddening!

ER, I agree on the second goal.  The first not so much.  The third, maybe, but the shot was perfectly placed and DK was asleep at the canes blueline..  The entire team is struggling.

Edited by glenhall

EbonyRaptor said on 5 minutes ago:

Forsberg has not been good. All of those goals get stopped by good goalies. Yes, Forsberg is the backup so I don't expect tending like Crawford but the backup has to play better than Forsberg has tonight.

That 3rd was a wicked backhand. If Kane, he's still on the team, right?, had done that we'd be raving. But our p**s poor defense should get an assist.

Game after game we see the same disinterest, weak effort, and little or no scoring. The continued lack of effort and uninspired play starts in the locker room. Any thoughts that the team wants to force Bowman’s hand to fire Q? 

EbonyRaptor said on 7 minutes ago:

I'd cut him some slack on that 3rd one.  That was a legit, perfectly placed shot (although I seriously doubt McGinn could do that again if he tried 100 more times).

foresterfan said on 1 minute ago:

Game after game we see the same disinterest, weak effort, and little or no scoring. The continued lack of effort and uninspired play starts in the locker room. Any thoughts that the team wants to force Bowman’s hand to fire Q? 

They are certainly playing like a team that is trying to get their coach fired.  They coast around the ice 95% of the game.

• Like 1

Wingels is one of our best players every night. that is no bueno...

Modry-Jazyk said on 49 minutes ago:

DCAT FINALLY PPG :)

wasn't counted as one although i was sure there was still some time on the penalty clock when it went in.

D-CAT!!!

Edited by galaxytrash

iceman603 said on 2 hours ago:

Darling may have something to say about that.

Not watching the game (only listening), but Troy Murray just got done saying that this is by far Debrincat's best game and that would be the case if he hadn't scored a goal.  

maybe he should take schmaltz's spot on the second line...

vadarx said on 3 minutes ago:

maybe he should take schmaltz's spot on the second line...

no no and no.  He has 3L matchup, he scored two, the last thing he would need is play against Kaners top quality opposition and fade out .

Edited by Modry-Jazyk

Modry-Jazyk said on 3 minutes ago:

no no and no.  He has 3L matchup, he scored two, the last thing he would need is play against Kaners top quality opposition and fade out .

cuz schmaltz is looking so good there?

at least d🐈 gets open