The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

11/09 Hawks vs Flyers

Big-T said on 1 minute ago:

If the team doesn’t care, I’ve got better things to care about. This is getting embarrassing, even the wins of late haven’t been convincing at all, and they could’ve easily lost them. I’m gonna watch Altybarmakyan take on Canada!!!

You read how this attitude worked for Gig, right?  Just fair warning...

Big-T said on 1 minute ago:

If the team doesn’t care, I’ve got better things to care about. This is getting embarrassing, even the wins of late haven’t been convincing at all, and they could’ve easily lost them. I’m gonna watch Altybarmakyan take on Canada!!!

Altybarmakyan take on Canada? What tourney?

EbonyRaptor said on Just now:

It's too soon to be certain but we could be watching the demise of the Toews/Kane/Keith Hawks dynasty. This is hard to watch and this could be what we're going to see for a long time.

if it is, it is of their own doing. it isn't due to them not being able to do it anymore, it's because they just don't care enough to. which is pretty sad...

• Like 2

vadarx said on Just now:

if it is, it is of their own doing. it isn't due to them not being able to do it anymore, it's because they just don't care enough to. which is pretty sad...

I agree.  Too easy to blame SB and/or Q...where is the accountability to the player(s)?

vadarx said on 1 minute ago:

exactly, at least T and Ka. are not so old yet.

tincup61 said on 1 minute ago:

Altybarmakyan take on Canada? What tourney?

i forget the name. super series?

russian jr. allstars play WHL, OHL and QMJHL all stars 2 games each i believe.

No way they're coming back, this is hard to watch so I'm not wasting my time anymore. They look like the pre 2008 team. 

iknowpuck said on 5 minutes ago:

I think the moms should leave the game and go out for a really, really, nice dinner together...and then send the bill back to their son’s hotel room.

With a note of, "we're not mad; we're disappointed." since that would be soul-crushing.

• Like 1

the most concerning to me is 88. at least the past couple seasons he was put there playing hard. this season he looks  like he doesn't give a damn at all. almost seems like he is mad that his scoring partner was traded and now has joined the rest of the core in their not giving a shiz...

galaxytrash said on 2 minutes ago:

i forget the name. super series?

russian jr. allstars play WHL, OHL and QMJHL all stars 2 games each i believe.

They are playing just down the street.

EbonyRaptor said on 6 minutes ago:

It's too soon to be certain but we could be watching the demise of the Toews/Kane/Keith Hawks dynasty. This is hard to watch and this could be what we're going to see for a long time.

If it's over, it's over. So be it. I'll live with it. But do we have to watch a generation of prospects die with it? There's a few eager and talented young players here that are trying but are being handcuffed by the tepid efforts from the entitled vets. That's what is frustrating.

Missed the first period.  Hawks look lethargic in the second and certainly so on this 2 man pp.  These guys don't move around.  Very disappointing.  How does one get mega millionaires motivated if they don't care any more?