The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

11/09 Hawks vs Flyers

Who he plays at this point is not relevant. It's who he doesn't that would speak volumes.

The special star treatment shelf life has expired. 

LordKOTL said on Just now:

Missed a lot of the 1st. 

Whiskey

Tango

Foxtrot

The Hawks were drinking Whiskey and dancing the Tango and the flyers Foxtrotted all over them!

• Like 1

well, I've been a pretty positive poster here the past 2 plus seasons now I would say, but it is obvious to me now that the party ended June 15, 2015.

this not to say that I believe the window to be shut now. I don't. what I mean is it's obvious that 2015 was their last big run and the players knew it and after that the band was broken up. they have played since like they are just resting on their laurels. there isn't the fire and hatred of losing from any of the core members on this team anymore. 

I don't know what, if anything, will get that fire back,  but until it returns, this team is going to continue to look like garbage...

LordKOTL said on 9 minutes ago:

Missed a lot of the 1st. 

Whiskey

Tango

Foxtrot

so you missed the entire Sharp-in-top-line experiment which ended after about 5 minutes and a turnover which led to first goal against.

Edited by Modry-Jazyk

Keith is useless. Seabrook is useless. If either doesn't care anymore, send them both back to the Okanagan to polish their boats over the winter.

• Like 3

There is absolutely no chance of this team mounting a comeback, you can sense it and so do they.

Modry-Jazyk said on 4 minutes ago:

so you missed the entire Sharp-in-top-line experiment which ended after about 5 minutes and a turnover which led to first goal against.

I saw the replays...and Quint and Odelin screwing the pooch.

LordKOTL said on 14 minutes ago:

Missed a lot of the 1st. 

Whiskey

Tango

Foxtrot

If you've seen the last dozen games or so then you've already seen this act.

hllywd99 said on 3 minutes ago:

There is absolutely no chance of this team mounting a comeback, you can sense it and so do they.

cuz none of them give much of a damn any more. 

Our "core" is starting to look as applicable to hockey as common core looks to education. Debatable, controversial and less than successful.

LordKOTL said on 19 minutes ago:

Missed a lot of the 1st. 

Whiskey

Tango

Foxtrot

If you decide to watch make sure you have a lot of whiskey.

• Like 1

hard for the team to turn things around when they need the leadership of the team to get everyone in line yet they are the ones who are the problem... 

• Like 1

I still think you get the Moms in the locker room at intermission. Have them all say they are disappointed in the team.

tincup61 said on 10 minutes ago:

Keith is useless. Seabrook is useless. If either doesn't care anymore, send them both back to the Okanagan to polish their boats over the winter.

The core is the problem.

• Like 1

If the team doesn’t care, I’ve got better things to care about. This is getting embarrassing, even the wins of late haven’t been convincing at all, and they could’ve easily lost them. I’m gonna watch Altybarmakyan take on Canada!!!

• Like 2

I think the moms should leave the game and go out for a really, really, nice dinner together...and then send the bill back to their son’s hotel room.

• Like 1

It's too soon to be certain but we could be watching the demise of the Toews/Kane/Keith Hawks dynasty. This is hard to watch and this could be what we're going to see for a long time.