The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

11/09 Hawks vs Flyers

took a whopping 13 minutes for Sharp to be taken off the top line...

B-A-Hawk said on 2 minutes ago:

No we get to see if pp is getting better, cuz the 5 on 5 isn't

guess that answers that. 

pp groupings are hot garbage. 

vadarx said on 1 minute ago:

guess that answers that. 

pp groupings are hot garbage. 

As is the 4 on 4, earlier

wow, what is going on with this team? totally uninspired..

looks like the window is shut and they have plastic over it for the winter.

brutal

griller said on 5 minutes ago:

The regression of #19 is epic!  You would think he was in his late 30's, just brutal!

Who in the core besides CC looks any different right now?  Q’s fault?  No.  SB’s fault?  No.  Player accountability?  Where is it?

So far a pathetic effort. They look just as bad as they have after the first couple games of the year. Can't pass/receive. Can't win a board battle. Running around the d-zone chasing the puck. No forecheck. No nothing.

The Hawks are a bad team. I watch a lot of games with the NHL package and I'm sorry to say the Hawks might be the worst team I've seen this year. Crawford is the only thing keeping them better than Arizona. 

iknowpuck said on 1 minute ago:

Who in the core besides CC looks any different right now?  Q’s fault?  No.  SB’s fault?  No.  Player accountability?  Where is it?

Agree but #19 is taking up huge cap space and for the last year and whatever games this season looks like he's either not interested or just not good anymore!

griller said on 1 minute ago:

Agree but #19 is taking up huge cap space and for the last year and whatever games this season looks like he's either not interested or just not good anymore!

I don’t disagree...but...he isn’t the only core member that applies to right now.

Don't know what to say. This is the most uninspired NHL team I've seen all year. Fire the coach? Fire the G.M.? Trade one or more of the ridiculously overpaid core? All three? There is a cancer running through the franchise, time to excise it but it looks like it's already metastasized to the entire lineup.

• Like 1

galaxytrash said on 3 minutes ago:

bad news....we looked like day old dog **** that period.

good news...plenty o' time left.

Time use to be an advantage for the Hawks but now it just painfully excruciating torture.

iknowpuck said on 5 minutes ago:

Agree. But when players continue to not be accountable. It's up to the coach to not keep putting those same players on the ice. Especially the pp which has been bad for years. 

Sometimes a little but hurt goes a long way. 

sro said on 9 minutes ago:

Long past time for rocky to send q a message.

and i think that message is thanks for the last 10 years, but we need a change..

griller said on 6 minutes ago:

just Toews? how about the whole team...

• Like 1

sro said on 1 minute ago:

Agree. But when players continue to not be accountable. It's up to the coach to not keep putting those same players on the ice. Especially the pp which has been bad for years. 

Sometimes a little but hurt goes a long way. 

That’s what Q has.  Who do you want him to play?

If they would only play like the last few minutes, of a down by one game,  or the first 2 games, hard to understand this crap