The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

11/05 Hawks vs Habs

Thanks again Ms Madrose!

First again? Waited 43 minutes this time....LOL!

Keep er rollin' boys......keep er rollin'!

GO HAWKS!!!!!

• Like 1

Hawks played well last night, still issues to be resolved but overall a good team game. Let’s see if they can keep the momentum going and actually pop a few goals tonight versus the Canadians. 

Go Hawks Go!!

• Like 1

hoping to see Forberg get his first NHL win tonight. time to get that monkey off his back!

hawkinmontreal said on 3 hours ago:

Hawks played well last night, still issues to be resolved but overall a good team game. Let’s see if they can keep the momentum going and actually pop a few goals tonight versus the Canadians. 

Go Hawks Go!!

Curious question HIM...does Montreal have both a French and an English broadcast of each hockey game?

GigECJ said on 18 minutes ago:

Curious question HIM...does Montreal have both a French and an English broadcast of each hockey game?

Now they do, TSN has picked up all regional Habs games in the english language and then there is RDS we’re all games are in French , sister station of TSN. Last year sportsnet owned the rights to Canadians broadcasting and that was changed this season with TSN buying the rights.

I think sportsnet broadcast 75% of the games last year in English, for example tonight the game is on sportsnet because CBC has the English rights to Sunday’s games and has a program called “hometown hockey”. Sportsnet owns CBC and all there broadcasting rights for hockey games on Sunday nights.

Edited by hawkinmontreal

charlie who? 

he's 23, 6'1" and a 182 pounder.

3 games started, 3 games won over 2 seasons. 1.65 GAA, .943 s, %.

hopefully we can normalize his gaudy numbers somewhat tonight.

of course, i set my alarm an hour too early this morning. better early than late i guess. edit: 2 hours. for the life of me i'll never figure this out.

THNX. MS. MADROSE!!

!!!!!!    GO HAWKS    !!!!!! 

Edited by galaxytrash

It seems the Hawks have experienced too many of these "fill in" goalies stone them over the recent success years.  

Let's stone 'em back. 

So says Dylan:

Edited by GigECJ

Hometown Hockey tonight, I love these broadcasts, they were here in Windsor last year. I think the Habs blew their wad last night and will get shut down completely tonight. Don’t say it, don’t say it!!!

• Like 1

Big-T said on 7 minutes ago:

Hometown Hockey tonight, I love these broadcasts, they were here in Windsor last year. I think the Habs blew their wad last night and will get shut down completely tonight. Don’t say it, don’t say it!!!

i love me my gordon lightfoot too.

he looks good for a guy who was supposed to have died a few years back.

galaxytrash said on Just now:

i love me my gordon lightfoot too.

he looks good for a guy who was supposed to have died a few years back.

You are correct, Gordon is a national treasure. “Though she was the pride, of the American side”!!!

• Like 1

Big-T said on 3 minutes ago:

You are correct, Gordon is a national treasure. “Though she was the pride, of the American side”!!!

"does anyone know where the love of God goes...when the waves turn the minutes to hours."

so...duchene was traded just now.

Big-T said on 16 minutes ago:

I love G.L. as well.  I think "If You Could Read My Mind" is one of the greatest songs every written.

Was not going to comment until the 5 game win streak was going and the real test on the 750% team was on hand .....but this team annoyed me.....that last game they played the Hawks they had like a 4min PP....two of the players ping longed it back and forth like 30 secs.....

while to the naked eye it was a foolish waste of time .... only because those fools stood there watching no movement ...... have had nightmares about that pp 

Anyway Kudos to Shaw since the team is tanking he took it upon himself to generate offense and focus on assists ....moderate success 

Good Luck Hawks

PuckProphet said on 1 minute ago:

Was not going to comment until the 5 game win streak was going and the real test of the 750% team was on hand .....but this team annoyed me.....that last game they played the Hawks they had like a 4min PP....two of the players ping longed it back and forth like 30 secs.....

while to the naked eye it was a foolish waste of time .... only because those fools stood there watching no movement ...... have had nightmares about that pp but also dreams of grandeur

Anyway Kudos to Shaw since the team is tanking he took it upon himself to generate offense and focus on assists ....moderate success 

Good Luck Hawks

obviously an oops

Edited by PuckProphet

galaxytrash said on 17 minutes ago:

"does anyone know where the love of God goes...when the waves turn the minutes to hours."

so...duchene was traded just now.

yup, just saw hes going to Ottawa. 

galaxytrash said on 1 hour ago:

early link today. hope it's a good one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmdD-U5RBuc

ty ,,,

but I want US-Chicago feed these guys speak canadian : )   ca_en.png

YT backup :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x604ll8Bp8k

Hawks flash backup :

http://www.nhlstream.net/chicago-blackhawks-live-stream/

Edited by Modry-Jazyk
  • Like 1

GigECJ said on 9 minutes ago:

I love G.L. as well.  I think "If You Could Read My Mind" is one of the greatest songs every written.

That’s a beaut!!!