The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

11/04 Hawks vs Wild

vadarx said on 4 minutes ago:

Kane looks lile he doesn't wanna give Schmaltz the puck half the time...

I agree, there’s absolutely no chemistry there!!!

vadarx said on 38 minutes ago:

maybe swap him and AA? not a fan of AA as anything more than a 3lc, but it might be time to try it. how about moving he and d🐈 with 88 and putting 20 back on the top line. 8 centering 10 and 40.

I think either Sharp or Hayden should be given the chance to play with Kaner. They have more jump and seem to know how to play the nhl game better!!!

Where’s the offense? Geez, I hope guys like Schmaltz and Dcat start scoring a bit more, cuz we can’t have one guy (Kane) who does 90% of the scoring in the top 6!!!

Big-T said on 4 minutes ago:

I think either Sharp or Hayden should be given the chance to play with Kaner. They have more jump and seem to know how to play the nhl game better!!!

I wouldn't mind that either, but I was thinking more giving 88 a different center cuz it sure seems lile they are not working well together right now.

Big-T said on 1 minute ago:

Where’s the offense? Geez, I hope guys like Schmaltz and Dcat start scoring a bit more, cuz we can’t have one guy (Kane) who does 90% of the scoring in the top 6!!!

d🐈 has been pretty good tonight, imo. 

• Like 1

schmaltz's bad night continues... just one of those nights...

vadarx said on 1 minute ago:

d🐈 has been pretty good tonight, imo. 

He’s been better, I don’t expect his air #s at all, but even if he got 20 this year with 20+ assists or near there, it justifies a top 6 role. I still feel the AHL for half a year will do wonders for him!!!

Big-T said on Just now:

He’s been better, I don’t expect his air #s at all, but even if he got 20 this year with 20+ assists or near there, it justifies a top 6 role. I still feel the AHL for half a year will do wonders for him!!!

And Hino will do wonders for Hawks.

vadarx said on 2 minutes ago:

schmaltz's bad night continues... just one of those nights...

I’ve noticed that most of the year. No one really cared when he was getting some lucky bounces and Kane was feeding him, but now that has dried up, he’s still playing the same game. He just needs to be better. Just like Hartman, he needs to start at the bottom and learn against lesser competitors!!!

irmaks said on 1 minute ago:

And Hino will do wonders for Hawks.

Huh? No one mentioned him? But since you did, I think Hino may be a better contributor than Dcat at this point!!!

Big-T said on Just now:

Huh? No one mentioned him? But since you did, I think Hino may be a better contributor than Dcat at this point!!!

That's actually what I meant. At this point if we need same size player Hino is much better option. 

irmaks said on Just now:

That's actually what I meant. At this point if we need same size player Hino is much better option. 

I can’t argue that, I agree. And I love Dcat, but at this point in time, is he an NHL player???

Big-T said on 1 minute ago:

I can’t argue that, I agree. And I love Dcat, but at this point in time, is he an NHL player???

He is getting there but as you mentioned it, he should be in AHL, nothing bad about that 

LordKOTL said on Just now:

Some help for Crawford?

I really don’t wanna say this, but if Crawford were to miss time........ there would be no playoffs. And I’m not convinced that Forsberg can handle what The Crow is facing!!!

Wings and Booms were both real good,real cheap additions,saw that comin',Franson too!

Been snakebit and it's gotta end soon.

GO HAWKS!!!!!

• Like 1