The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

11/04 Hawks vs Wild

Thanks as always Ms Madrose!

Didn't really need to be first but with no post after 25mins I thought I'd say thanks.

Keep er rollin' boys.......keep er rollin'!

GO HAWKS!!!!! 

• Like 2

It’d be nice to see a full effort. I’m not so concerned about the wins and loses, I’m worried about the effort and the lethargic play so far this year. I’m cool with a well hard fought loss, not saying I wanna see losses, but if the effort is there, wins will come!!!

• Like 1

Big-T said on 19 minutes ago:

It’d be nice to see a full effort. I’m not so concerned about the wins and loses, I’m worried about the effort and the lethargic play so far this year. I’m cool with a well hard fought loss, not saying I wanna see losses, but if the effort is there, wins will come!!!

I agree with your assessment completely.  I will add that for those with a long term view, an individual game does not mean much.  However, those individual games do add up, over time, to establish what the team amounts to over the long run.  So, unless they start stepping it up and scoring some goals, the short term lethargy will turn into long term failure.  So, to me, this game is bigger than thought to be by those, who are not concerned about losses at this time of year.  It is time to start shifting their game into a higher gear. 

jacksalmon said on 49 minutes ago:

I agree with your assessment completely.  I will add that for those with a long term view, an individual game does not mean much.  However, those individual games do add up, over time, to establish what the team amounts to over the long run.  So, unless they start stepping it up and scoring some goals, the short term lethargy will turn into long term failure.  So, to me, this game is bigger than thought to be by those, who are not concerned about losses at this time of year.  It is time to start shifting their game into a higher gear. 

Abso-didley-ootley! We’ve all seen what it takes to win a Cup, yes maybe the 2015 team turned “the switch” on,  but in the regular season, we’d see what they were capable of. More times than not we seen a full 60 domination, and sometimes lost, but you could see the effort was there and with the talent on the team, they’d win more than they lost. So I’m hopeful they shake off the early season rust before she a sets in!!!

If Hawks will lose again due to poor performance and effort of 'old friends' like Sharp, Kane and Seabrook,  I will join 'fire Q !'  company.

Modry-Jazyk said on 1 hour ago:

If Hawks will lose again due to poor performance and effort of 'old friends' like Sharp, Kane and Seabrook,  I will join 'fire Q !'  company.

Yeah, at this moment I don't understand what sharp brings to the table that can't be replaced by someone from Rockford. Also I think Kane misses his old buddy Panarin more than we expected, and I think it's mutual. 

Tnx Madrose, I guess all we can hope for is a rejuvenated, ready to roll team, I hope they overcame the issue, whatever it is, was. Here's to putting it all out there, " GO HAWKS "

• Like 1

thnx for the start ms. madrose and thnx for the links MJ.

same lineup as last game.

!!!!!!    GO HAWKS    !!!!!!!

Schmaltz at this point just doesn’t seem to fit with Kane. I think I’d rather put AA there for now, Schmaltz and Hartman really need to work from the bottom of the lineup to the top. They need to learn the game from the bare bones and earn their ice time!!!

Even Dcat seems to be out of sorts, but he’s a raw 19 year old rookie, so for now he gets a pass. However, good start so far!!!

• Like 1

That error by Schmaltz almost cost us a goal, I like the kid, but he shouldn’t be in the top 6 is all!!!

Hartman looks very good on the 4th line, he’s playing against lesser talent and taking advantage. The way it should be!!!

galaxytrash said on Just now:

4th line looking very good so far. hell, everyone is.

!!!!!!    GO HAWKS    !!!!!!

Let’s capitalize with a few goals!

• Like 1

Dcat looking good on the defensive side of the puck there. That’s very promising!!!

Big-T said on 8 minutes ago:

That error by Schmaltz almost cost us a goal, I like the kid, but he shouldn’t be in the top 6 is all!!!

That was shades of Versteeg.

lots of play in Minnies end, me likey that

Edited by davebrau
  • Like 1

really like this 4th line. not sure what is wrong with the 88 line, but it doesn't seem like Saader being there has helped much, tbh. 

• Like 1