The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

11/01 Hawks vs Flyers

galaxytrash said on 1 minute ago:

i'm watching it right now. to be sure i clicked on the link again and it fired right up.

so it exists in asia anyways....

in Europe too : D

galaxytrash said on 3 minutes ago:

to many moments of silence these days.....

Quite right, GT. Too many nutcases running loose in the world.

It will be interesting to see how the practice dust up will play out in tonight's game.  Also, thanks to posters who are more knowledgeable about the details of the game than I am, I will be watching to see if they try to retake the middle of the ice that was used so well in games 1 and 2.  Otherwise, aren't they going to beat the only team that has managed to lose to the Coyotes and on home ice, to boot.  Damn, if the Hawks lose this won, they are in deep doo doo. 

Not gonna lie, Hawks have been boring as hell, so my boy wants to watch Oilers vs Pens. I don’t blames him!!!

Big-T said on 1 minute ago:

Not gonna lie, Hawks have been boring as hell, so my boy wants to watch Oilers vs Pens. I don’t blames him!!!

I think the TV schedule was set months ago before anyone thought the 'hawaks would be Meh.  And let's be real...it would have been the rivalry game tonight if Edmonton didn't completely suck like the 2006 'hawks until last season.

Has Toews forgotten how to pass or what is with him. He's had more errant passes this season than I can ever remember him having. And many of them aren't forced - he just misses the guy he's trying to pass to. 

Edited by EbonyRaptor

Toews line with Cat instead of Saad can not make such pressure and dominate shifts as before.... Q moves Dcat up and down after every 3rd game but it's all useless, the kid should be in the AHL.Has one goal and he's minus 4 (only Sharp is worse) and only gets bad influence from lazy veterans so it can only hurt his development.

LordKOTL said on 12 minutes ago:

I think the TV schedule was set months ago before anyone thought the 'hawaks would be Meh.  And let's be real...it would have been the rivalry game tonight if Edmonton didn't completely suck like the 2006 'hawks until last season.

Sure, but the little time I got until my boy goes to bed, I’d rather ya both be entertained!!!

• Like 1