10/28 Hawks vs Avs

I think we're caught in an Avalanche. 

Please call Rocky Mountain Rescue.

• Like 1

galaxytrash said on 2 minutes ago:

good morning, mate.

you got another YT link?

mine is horrible.

thi is only YT link .... but it works great for me, IDK what's wrong with yours :/

and what's wrong with the Hawks again  ?????  (I didnt watch first period until now)  Forsberg ? Defense ? Lazy forwards  ? 

The last time I got back from a vacation to a disaster this bad, my living room was flooded.

Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot!?

number-9 said on 9 minutes ago:

i think this is going to get ugly

You're Nostradamus. Good call.

GigECJ said on 2 minutes ago:

Hawks are taking WAY too many penalties for starters.  

true, but Hartmans stick was on the ice that last penalty.  it was an Avs stick that got  him!

tincup61 said on Just now:

You're Nostradamus. Good call.

I was hoping even for an "ugly" win.  

davebrau said on 1 minute ago:

true, but Hartmans stick was on the ice that last penalty.  it was an Avs stick that got  him!

It's to the point where we're not even getting the benefit of the doubt on calls.  
That's what happens when you're going badly.

Edited by GigECJ
  • Like 1

Modry-Jazyk said on 3 minutes ago:

thi is only YT link .... but it works great for me, IDK what's wrong with yours :/

okay,thanks.

mine only runs smooth at low quality (144p). must be the stone age internet in these parts.

hopefully better quality all around in the 2nd.

Modry-Jazyk said on 5 minutes ago:

and what's wrong with the Hawks again  ?????  (I didnt watch first period until now)  Forsberg ? Defense ? Lazy forwards  ? 

The trifecta, all of the above plus some more poor reffing.

Reality has hit.  This is an average team with a core that is a shell of it's past greatness.  It was a great 10 years but it looks like we are going to have to endure some rough years!

glad I am working tonight. glad I picked the March contest to visit my sister in Denver...

Modry-Jazyk said on 4 minutes ago:

ah 5 penalties already, thats 1/2 of total time for special units .. these retarded NHL idiots ruined hockey.

...and if that's how it's going to be across the board anymore, then the Hawks had better get a PP or else.

superchet said on Just now:

Nothing like a game against the Hawks to break the worst team in the NHL out of a slump.

Nashville was doing poorly on the road as well.

pretty clear that a roster shake up wasn't what was needed this past summer now, imo.

seems to me like a new voice is needed or Q needs to quit being so soft on his vets and give them all a few swift kicks in the arse...

GigECJ said on 1 minute ago:

Nashville was doing poorly on the road as well.

That's my point.  L vs. Nashville.  L. vs Vegas.  On the way to another L.  

This team is not playing like they want to make the playoffs let alone win a series.

Rutta's turnover showed the value of an o-zone hit to separate man from puck. Hawks don't, or aren't allowed to do that.

• Like 1

tincup61 said on 4 minutes ago:

The trifecta, all of the above plus some more poor reffing.

I stopped watching Formula 1 after about 20 years after they idiots introduced DRS system (AKA "Turbo boost" button) for easy overtaking.They wanted more overtaking to make F1 "more interesting".But fans didnt find interesting this cheap way and F1 TV global audience dropped from 700M ppl to about 400M ppl now.I think referees are doing waht NHL idiots want, more PPs - more cheap/easy scoring.But I wont watch this crap if this will continue the entire season, normal lines are almost irrelevant now and 5 on 5 hockey is now only filler to man advantage hockey, it's nothing for me.

• Like 4

vadarx said on 1 minute ago:

pretty clear that a roster shake up wasn't what was needed this past summer now, imo.

seems to me like a new voice is needed or Q needs to quit being so soft on his vets and give them all a few swift kicks in the arse...

I would like to see a couple of vets take a seat for a game. If you don't want to embarrass them too bad you call it a maintenance day. If Q has lost the room, he might get it back. if it gets worse the inmates are running the place.

Yikes!  Again, no pace to their game.  They pass the puck to guys who are standing still and carry the puck slowly up the ice and let all the Av forwards climb back into the play.