The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

10/27 Hawks vs Preds

Today I'm more curious about how the lines will gel. But two points would not madden me at all as well. 

• Like 1

GO HAWKS GO! Hoping for the Blackhawks to be ready at first puck drop, play a solid 60 minutes boys.

• Like 1

Will the Hawks show up tonight or will they be late to there own game. 60mins seems like a huge accomplishment for this team, hopefully they can achieve that tonight.

Looking forward to seeing the new line combo's in action, Tnx, Madrose, Hope ur right Big -T,  " GO HAWKS "

• Like 1

Watching the guys on D  taking bets on how long its takes DK to go nuts and clobber somebody ...Watching the spacing and positioning, where the guys are in relation to the puck at any time ....Watching  Sharp's hands ......Confident in the Lynx, Chicken grease and Hartman....Confident in a win

• Like 1

hawkinmontreal said on 15 minutes ago:

Will the Hawks show up tonight or will they be late to there own game. 60mins seems like a huge accomplishment for this team, hopefully they can achieve that tonight.

Yeah, hopefully they will show up prepared to play hard and get the win.  Time to get back to the style of games 1 and 2. 

• Like 1

Thanks as always Ms Madrose!

Get the offense goin' and everything else will fall into place........let's go boys!

GO HAWKS!!!!!

• Like 1

I'd love to see them set the tone for this game right from the opening face-off.  Take it to them and don't stop until the 2 points are in the bag. 

Edited by Gumby-1
  • Like 1

thankya' kindly ms. madrose.

crow's net tonight.

!!!!!!!    GO HAWKS    !!!!!!!

Edited by galaxytrash

still not a fan of the d pairings, but I'm happy they finally broke up 2 and 7

galaxytrash said on 1 minute ago:

this is supposed to be the YT link for tonight's game, right now vegas is on. it should change come game time, hopefully.

vegas up 6-0 on the avs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MRgzfwum9k

Looking at the N.J. highlights. Unreal that Butcher has 9 assists so far. Sure figured out the league quickly.

galaxytrash said on 12 minutes ago:

this is supposed to be the YT link for tonight's game, right now vegas is on. it should change come game time, hopefully.

vegas up 6-0 on the avs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MRgzfwum9k

and here's CSN YT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JEYMscKJQw

backup Flash :

http://www.nhlstream.net/chicago-blackhawks-live-stream/

hm, Vegas leads  7-0 atm ... it will be 7 wins of 8 games ? This happens when you are actually hungry for wins

Edited by Modry-Jazyk
  • Like 1

Great shift by the 4th. Hitting matters. They were able to get the puck back by making it hard for the Preds to skate.

• Like 1

Pretty good so far. I guess they just needed a kick in the arse more than anything. What I like about Kempny is that his shot doesn't get blocked.

• Like 1

galaxytrash said on 5 minutes ago:

hawks looking like golden knights early.

sustain please.

What a strange compliment. Who woulda thought?

• Like 1

Well, this is the best they've looked against this team since well prior to last year's playoffs.

• Like 1