The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Madrose

10/24 Hawks vs Knights

yooper496 said on 1 minute ago:

Does that guy in the Chelios jersey pass as part of the 90 or 10%?

Edited by galaxytrash

Anyways, go Hawks!

We just got our power back from the first storm of the season.  More wind than anything but there is white stuff covering the leaves.  The weather guy said Lake Superior had sustained winds about 80 MPH, or category 1 hurricane strength.  I did have our trusty Generac going most of the outage so all is good in Yooper land.

puterwiz52 said on 1 minute ago:

Anyone have any links for the game yet?

patience grasshopper.    :)

hopefully some pop up soon.

yooper496 said on 10 minutes ago:

Anyways, go Hawks!

We just got our power back from the first storm of the season.  More wind than anything but there is white stuff covering the leaves.  The weather guy said Lake Superior had sustained winds about 80 MPH, or category 1 hurricane strength.  I did have our trusty Generac going most of the outage so all is good in Yooper land.

Good fall trollin' weather yoop!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!

• Like 2

yooper496 said on 11 minutes ago:

Anyways, go Hawks!

80 mph from Lake Superior and it appears from the "white stuff" mentioned that you're around freezing.  That's got to be a brutal wind chill.

Took that grasshopper 10 minutes to pop up!  Nicely done, gt!

my pleasure.

GigECJ said on 1 minute ago:

80 mph from Lake Superior and it appears from the "white stuff" mentioned that you're around freezing.  That's got to be a brutal wind chill.

Yeah, not too bad, gig.  I still was in my shorts while monkeying around with the generator earlier!

yooper496 said on Just now:

Yeah, not too bad, gig.  I still was in my shorts while monkeying around with the generator earlier!

Well, you're probably part Inuit so...

• Like 1

hsbob said on 3 minutes ago:

Good fall trollin' weather yoop!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!

IMO, the best time to fish for my beloved walleye and crappies!

GigECJ said on Just now:

Well, you're probably part Inuit so...

Nope, I'm all into it.  Oh wait...

Nope, I'm all into it.  Oh wait...

:lol:

• Like 1

GigECJ said on 4 minutes ago:

We had rain/snow all day.  Had it been a couple of degrees colder, perhaps the forecast of up to 6" would have occurred.  Okay, that's enough of that, we got a team to cheer for!

galaxytrash said on 1 minute ago:

i woulda' bet money that forsberg would start. wrong-O again. same lineup as last game i think.

Imagine betting in Vegas...

Well, I'm sure Pat Foley's a lot happier being in Las Vegas than he's historically been in Winnipeg.

yooper496 said on 24 minutes ago:

Anyways, go Hawks!

That’s good to hear that a branch didn’t whip through the window hit you in the other thumb. 80mph is very quick for wind. We had kinda the same storm, but warmer wind and only about 45mph. Stay warm way up there and keep that thumb from freezing, and let’s hooe we crush the LVGNHC!!!