The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Madrose

10/21 Hawks vs Yotes

tincup61 said on 2 minutes ago:

Teams would be well versed on the Hawks tendencies. Getting them to stay on the outside usually works. I would just like to combine Dcat's knack for the open space and his touch with the two best passers on the team. Might get some chaos going to open up some lanes.

The Hawks started the season driving the net and creating space now they have gone back to there subtle ways of playing to the outside. How is that, what changed?

• Like 1

hawkinmontreal said on 2 minutes ago:

The Hawks started the season driving the net and creating space now they have gone back to there subtle ways of playing to the outside. How is that, what changed?

Coaching. That isn't Blackhawk hockey is it? The hitting is down as well. Not coincidence.

GigECJ said on Just now:

I think that's a bad call.  

That was more like a missed poke check then a shot. Ridiculous call by the league again.

tincup61 said on Just now:

Coaching. That isn't Blackhawk hockey is it? The hitting is down as well. Not coincidence.

Why does Q change what was working, 

Greenfeather said on Just now:

I didn't see conclusive evidence to overturn the call. Command center must have other cameras.

Command Center is upset tonight because the fanboy maple leafs got there arses handed to them from there Ontario counter parts

Once again, a play is overruled that isn't certain.  That's not how it is supposed to be.  The original call takes precedent unless there's certainty.

Naturally, Arizona ties it.

People should never be scratching their heads if a call is overturned, but the NHL manages to allow scalp dermatitis.

Edited by GigECJ

hawkinmontreal said on Just now:

Why does Q change what was working, 

????? Who knows, but it's fairly obvious a different game they're playing. What, or who, else could it be.