The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Madrose

10/21 Hawks vs Yotes

yooper496 said on Just now:

Just win, eh?!!

Yeah, finally a team with which they should have no trouble.  Maybe they can even score a few goals.  The Yotes have give up 30 goals in their 7 losses to date.  They have not won a game yet this year.  The perfect opponent for the reeling Hawks.  Actually, maybe scoring a few against the Yotes will instill some confidence in them; and, perhaps, teach them a few lessons about how to have an offense.  Man, they might even score a PP goal.  So much potential in just one game.  Then, it will be back to the reality of having to play teams that are NHL caliber. 

• Like 1

jacksalmon said on 5 minutes ago:

Yeah, finally a team with which they should have no trouble.  Maybe they can even score a few goals.  The Yotes have give up 30 goals in their 7 losses to date.  They have not won a game yet this year.  The perfect opponent for the reeling Hawks.  Actually, maybe scoring a few against the Yotes will instill some confidence in them; and, perhaps, teach them a few lessons about how to have an offense.  Man, they might even score a PP goal.  So much potential in just one game.  Then, it will be back to the reality of having to play teams that are NHL caliber. 

Yep, that's right.  That poor team really should be part of the AHL.  Arizona I'm talking about!

yooper496 said on 6 hours ago:

Yep, that's right.  That poor team really should be part of the AHL.  Arizona I'm talking about!

I got that.  Poor Hammer, he must really be bummed to playing on such a loser squad.  While he is getting paid, it must be depressing to play on such a team.  Why bother with shot blocking when the other team is going to score a bunch at some point anyway. 

Edited by jacksalmon

Thanks as always Ms Madrose!

Been a little snakebit lately,let's get er back on track in the desert!

GO HAWKS!!!!!

• Like 2

No sleeping, even if the opposing team has a bad record, Come out flying, beat em like you should be able to, Tnx M.R.  " Go Hawks"

• Like 1

GO HAWKS GO! Hoping to get back in the win column tonight,play all 60 tonight boys on the road.

• Like 1

The Yotes are horrible once again, the only way a loss happens is if the effort is poor. I’m hoping for a total domination tonight, maybe Hammer throws us a life preserver and let’s up on a few? Of course he will!!!

Thanks MR

no more cubbies so i get to watch a game live!  wooo

think we can just sneak hammer back on the plane afterwards?  really could use that guy, i still dont like that trade...:/

Lets Go Hawks!!!

• Like 1

the only time i feel comfortable playing a winless team is when it's their first game of the year.

edit: listening to the pregame, they were talking about how to eliminate dirty hits like kassian's.

burish said that along with suspending a player they should suspend the coach for instilling the wrong mentality.

i thought it was a bit radical at first but the more i think about it the more i like it.

likely won't happen but interesting just the same.

Edited by galaxytrash
  • Like 1

A couple of goals that each team would like to have back.  

So, it's like it just began.

I did like the movement on the PP however.

• Like 1

Ugly goals at both ends. Hawks need to play a more disciplined game!

Edited by Greenfeather