The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Madrose

10/19 Hawks vs Oilers

yep... not surprising. 

Edmonton doesn't play d like our division rivals do. thus, we look much better...

Greenfeather said on 7 minutes ago:

There is the possession game that was AWOL last night!

Last night?  More like last 4 games.

Coming back hard, breaking out as a unit, it's almost like Q said, "C'mon guys, it's my job on the line!"

• Like 1

What is with Kane making a little move right at the blue line that ends up putting a team mate offside where if he went about 1 foot farther he could still make the move and it wouldn't result in an offside. Twice tonight and multiple times in other games. It's maddening.

I hope the Eddie O thank you tour doesn't go on much longer. Hey Eddie - we're all happy you're doing better but let's get back to calling the game and not going through the list of names over and over. 

If Toews line is going to cover McDavid's, Toews needs to know where McDavid is all the time. The Oilers really aren't that dangerous except for him.

EbonyRaptor said on Just now:

I hope the Eddie O thank you tour doesn't go on much longer. Hey Eddie - we're all happy you're doing better but let's get back to calling the game and not going through the list of names over and over. 

that's a bit harsh.

he'll settle in soon enough. 

• Like 1

blkhwks918 said on 24 minutes ago:

The 3-4/8 line is going to do some very special things this year if they stay healthy and together...ton of talent and chemistry there.

Speaking of chemistry, know what have in oxygen and magnesium?  OMg.

EbonyRaptor said on 4 minutes ago:

he won't be doing games after tonight for a bit from my understanding.

galaxytrash said on 1 minute ago:

hard to defend a guy when he's skating arse first into you, and yeah...seabs was mesmerized alright.

Keith was on the outside so Seabrook had to be sure McDavid wasn't coming to the middle but then when McDavid started pivoting the other way Seabrook just watched and didn't check behind him where Maroon was wide open. Seabrook is having a rough stretch lately. 

• Upvote 1

galaxytrash said on 16 minutes ago:

hard to defend a guy when he's skating arse first into you, and yeah...seabs was mesmerized alright.

Seabs did the right thing at first, cutting McDavid off because he was about to split them, but then he forgot to look for his guy. Tough play, if it was reversed Keith would have screwed it up too.

tincup61 said on 3 minutes ago:

Seabs did the right thing at first, cutting McDavid off because he was about to split them, but then he forgot to look for his guy. Tough play, if it was reversed Keith would have screwed it up too.

Yep. tough to fault either of them that much for that. that was just a helluva play by 97...