The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Madrose

10/18 Hawks vs Blues

This should be an early season struggle.  Hope the Hawks find the way to get the Blues' SOG down and get some puck possession themselves.  Otherwise, I'll take a Hawk win. 

• Like 1

ditkaca said on 1 hour ago:

These are the lines I was expecting to see on a regular basis -- as well as the lines I was expecting come playoff-time (knock wood) -- before the season began.

I like them, although I wouldn't mind seeing Kampf here eventually; thought he played pretty well in the pre-season.

• Like 1

Few days, no games, should be ready, See how they match up against the Blues, Hope the power play work helped, " GO HAWKS "

Thanks as always Ms Madrose!  

Keep er rollin’ boys....keep er rollin’!

GO HAWKS!!!!!

• Like 2

The Blues have been playing really well except for a little stumble in Florida.  So, it should be a good test for the Hawks and should be a great game.  Looking forward to it!!!

GO HAWKS GO! Hoping for a good road game,get the puck out of the zone no giveaways and a good special teams game.

• Like 2

Hope they worked on that PP during this lull. Doubtful though. And Mr. Schmaltz, careful if you try to split the defense tonight, you see to get hurt everytime you do it.

thnx a heap ms. madrose.

i'm hoping for a bit of a breakout for line #3 tonight. if that line can get a bit more wind in their sheets, it would go a long way in cementing this team as a true contender. special teams as well, obviously.

!!!!!!!    GO HAWKS    !!!!!!!

here's a couple links you can try at your own risk. if a YT link comes available, i will post it pronto. i don't think MJ is going to make this game.

https://goodgame.ru/channel/django7314/

http://www.vipbox.bz/ice-hockey/490236/2/st.-louis-blues-vs-chicago-blackhawks.html

• Like 1

He can sit anytime as far as I'm concerned.  And I've thought that since LA series in 2014.