The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

10/14 Hawks vs Preds

GigECJ said on 6 minutes ago:

Thanks MJ for the YouTube links.  As stated, they're the only ones that seem to want me to remain part of the human race.

ty, as for type of streams, YT sterams are great but are most vurnelable to closing in worst possible moment, so that's why I have ready some backups.There are adds includes but with ie Firefox + AdBlock it's not so bad.That's said, good to have working YT stream.

• Like 1

EbonyRaptor said on 2 minutes ago:

Those little dink passes are constantly getting picked off ...

never heard that term before.  i like it.   :P

galaxytrash said on 1 minute ago:

took a bunch of shrapnel to the face.

my modelling career is all but over...

That's alright, you still have a face for message boards.:P

• Like 1

for 2 seasons now many here have dogged 19 for not looking himself and not playing as well. guess 88 wanted to get in on that this season....

at least Toews would do other things to help the team when he wasn't contributing offensively. Kane has been absolutely awful for 3 games and counting now...

• Like 1

I’m really liking Rutta so far. We really do need a couple of dmen to take mins from Keith and Seabs, they ain’t 27 anymore!!!

• Like 2

Big-T said on 1 minute ago:

I’m really liking Rutta so far. We really do need a couple of dmen to take mins from Keith and Seabs, they ain’t 27 anymore!!!

Yep, Stan should be working on signing him to an extension right now. 

Kane had the puck on his stick with time and space twice and failed to get it out - Kane is having a bad stretch to say the least.

Thank goodness for the penalty against Nash.  My goodness are they ever toying with us.

vadarx said on 3 minutes ago:

for 2 seasons now many here have dogged 19 for not looking himself and not playing as well. guess 88 wanted to get in on that this season....

at least Toews would do other things to help the team when he wasn't contributing offensively. Kane has been absolutely awful for 3 games and counting now...

Yep.

vadarx said on 3 minutes ago:

Kane looks like, well, someone else, like his cousin, is wearing #88.

vadarx said on 1 minute ago:

i might normally say that it's way too early, but not this time.

• Like 1

GigECJ said on 1 minute ago:

Kane looks like, well, someone else, like his cousin, is wearing #88.

he really does. 

Toews negating power plays better not become a thing. 

Twice already this year. 

vadarx said on 2 minutes ago:

I would love to see that, I know it’s early in his nhl stint,  if he seems like a good find. I also like Franson too.  But I really feel we need to lose 8.5 million in AA and possibly Murphy, that money can be spent better. I still think Hammer would a been better option for this year and next. I don’t understand that trade as of now, hopefully he proves me wrong!!!

• Like 1

EbonyRaptor said on Just now:

There's a big storm by me - just lost the satellite feed - anything happen on the PP?

i see on my feed here all the way from thailand that theres tornado warnings for chicago area.

galaxytrash said on 2 minutes ago:

i might normally say that it's way too early, but not this time.

Agree, but he looks the part. I say sign him up!

Puckjim said on 1 minute ago:

Toews negating power plays better not become a thing. 

Twice already this year. 

That was a poor call, imo. but, I tend to wear red and  black shaded glasses...

galaxytrash said on 1 minute ago:

i see on my feed here all the way from thailand that theres tornado warnings for chicago area.

In mid-October? Really?

galaxytrash said on Just now:

I'm about 75 miles SW of the city and it's raining heavy with lots of lightning and wind.

Big-T said on 1 minute ago:

I would love to see that, I know it’s early in his nhl stint,  if he seems like a good find. I also like Franson too.  But I really feel we need to lose 8.5 million in AA and possibly Murphy, that money can be spent better. I still think Hammer would a been better option for this year and next. I don’t understand that trade as of now, hopefully he proves me wrong!!!

Yeah, that hammer trade really looks bad, imo. should've just kept him and let him walk in 2 years... 

hopefully Murphy will catch on here soon and the trade will look a lil better