The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
Madrose

10/14 Hawks vs Preds

Murphy on the bench again... not a great start to his time in Chicago...

That being said, I don't mind Franson in the lineup, I'd like to see him replace 2 on the pp. It would give Keith a little less wear on his legs and, frankly, Franson has a better shot from the point. 

of course, that won't happen, but it's a thought...

vadarx said on 8 minutes ago:

That being said, I don't mind Franson in the lineup, I'd like to see him replace 2 on the pp. It would give Keith a little less wear on his legs and, frankly, Franson has a better shot from the point. 

Murphy wasn’t that good in Arizona so him sitting on the bench doesn’t surprise me, but now this team has another 4million dollar cap issue. He may turn it around but currently it’s not looking good. Teams only get better every game so if he can’t keep up now forget about it by game 20.

Edited by hawkinmontreal

vadarx said on 5 minutes ago:

If Coyotes GM was a Jedi, he would told Bowman : Hey Stan, these aren't  the droids you are looking for, move along.

• Like 2

jacksalmon said on 30 minutes ago:

Your last sentence is absolutely true.  But, if really think that the game is as meaningless as you say, given the results in last year's playoff series, then I don't think you understand the mentality of any athlete who respects himself. 

This is no revenge game...see we got it back game...see we can beat them game.  

I understand the mentality of an athlete who respects himself.  Trust that.

It’s called respect yourself and the game at all times.

A win today proves nothing more than a win today during the regular season...and saves back-to-back losses.

You trying to inject more drama than that sets up your next post if they lose, Jack.

galaxytrash said on 6 minutes ago:

:P

where the hell's the YT link? getting nervous.

there is finally .. updated post

• Like 1

Modry-Jazyk said on 2 minutes ago:

there is finally .. updated post

never fails.

the minute i finally stretch the hdmi cable from the tv to the laptop....YT link pops up.

i should've done it half an hour ago.  :)

• Like 1

galaxytrash said on 17 minutes ago:

:P

where the hell's the YT link? getting nervous.

edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hiHd5fY7Bg

GT, I am so very thankful for your YT links.  All the others have nothing but "Your computer is corrupted and will self-destruct and create a nuclear holocaust" and stuff like that.

• Like 1

I know Duncs has had some big goals shooting from the blue line over his career, especially in the playoffs ... but ... why oh why does it seem he shoots more than anyone and he has the weakest shot on the Hawks. 

• Like 1

GigECJ said on Just now:

GT, I am so very thankful for your YT links.  All the others have nothing but "Your computer is corrupted and will self-destruct and create a nuclear holocaust" and stuff like that.

MJ as well don't forget...more so than me.

i had 2 computers explode on me just last year....

Modry-Jazyk said on 36 minutes ago:

Thanks MJ for the YouTube links.  As stated, they're the only ones that seem to want me to remain part of the human race.

EbonyRaptor said on Just now:

I know Duncs has had some big goals shooting from the blue line over his career, especially in the playoffs ... but ... why oh why does it seem he shoots more than anyone and he has the weakest shot on the Hawks. 

i wouldn't say the weakest but he telegraphs it too much.

I really don't care for the collars on our sweaters, particularly the homes, but man are Nashville's new sweaters awful....

still doing a very poor job of getting the puck out when we have a chance. like, extremely poor.....

galaxytrash said on 6 minutes ago:

MJ as well don't forget...more so than me.

i had 2 computers explode on me just last year....

That's reassuring.

Those little dink passes are constantly getting picked off ... hopefully they learn those don't work for getting the pass through the opposing player.

GigECJ said on Just now:

That's reassuring.

took a bunch of shrapnel to the face.

my modelling career is all but over...

EbonyRaptor said on 1 minute ago:

Those little dink passes are constantly getting picked off ... hopefully they learn those don't work for getting the pass through the opposing player.

one would hope...