The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Madrose

10/12 Hawks vs Wild

Hawks can't win a board battle, even when they reach the puck first they hesitate of fumble it and the Wild player is on them and the battle more times than not is lost.

Kane ... WTF is going on with Kane? He's diddling around at the blue line putting team mates offside. He just doesn't look like himself the last 2 games and in the 1st period tonight. Hopefully he snaps out of this funk soon.

hawkinmontreal said on Just now:

They were awful in Montreal on Tuesday as well.

They have had 0 points in the two games since Schmaltz got hurt. 

tincup61 said on 4 minutes ago:

I'd throw Debrincat up there on LW for a couple of shifts. He has a more imaginative game than either Hartman of Anisimov.

galaxytrash said on 3 minutes ago:

hawks looked discombobulated, befuddled and flabbergasted that period.

I don't know, one wants to throw DeBrincat up, the other throws the cat down...

Edited by yooper496
  • Like 1

vadarx said on 21 minutes ago:

Passing, especially out of our own end, needs some work though.

Don't get me ranting on the "P" word. :lol:

Foggyspal said on Just now:

They have had 0 points in the two games since Schmaltz got hurt. 

The zero points don’t bother me as much as there play, they are coasting out there looking lost and not to determined to try and get something going.

Seabrook looked like Jaws in a 007 flick after falling arse over teakettle into the bench. Gets up...brushes himself off.

Not a lot of breathing room for Chicago. MIN pinning them in their zone. CHC's using the sticks well to prevent scoring chances.

Kempny looking sharp...what an acquisition he's been. So many new faces again this year can't keep up w/ Q's mixing the lines up during games.

Looks like Quenneville was one of the first 20,000 in the UC tonight.  He resembles, well, himself...

WesIsaLeo said on 5 minutes ago:

Seabrook looked like Jaws in a 007 flick after falling arse over teakettle into the bench. Gets up...brushes himself off.

Not a lot of breathing room for Chicago. MIN pinning them in their zone. CHC's using the sticks well to prevent scoring chances.

Kempny looking sharp...what an acquisition he's been. So many new faces again this year can't keep up w/ Q's mixing the lines up during games.

Did you hear Foley's comment?  "Change"

WesIsaLeo said on 7 minutes ago:

Probably won't get to say this that often, but Kempny was the best Hawk  defenceman  that period

hawkinmontreal said on 11 minutes ago:

The zero points don’t bother me as much as there play, they are coasting out there looking lost and not to determined to try and get something going.

I agree, but that line can't go two games with no points.  The only point came from Anisimov and the assist was from DeBrincat. 

hawkinmontreal said on 19 minutes ago:

They were awful in Montreal on Tuesday as well.

Yep. Another reason why I don't understand moving AA off the 3rd line. I'd rather let that line be kept together.

I'd move Kero and Hayden up with 88

EbonyRaptor said on 18 minutes ago:

Don't get me ranting on the "P" word. :lol:

Lol, clearly they need some practice...

This could end up like the Montreal game, but if Minny had anything near Toronto's scoring talent, this could end up ugly.