The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madrose

10/12 Hawks vs Wild

Modry-Jazyk said on 6 minutes ago:

the problem is that Seabrook deserved this wake up hit more than Foligno deserved retaliation fight.And I don't even mind what happened in the end of the game but all five games.Seabrook looks unprepared for the season, surely, older players need do more work in the summer , Hossa could say something about that.

i can't remember how long the fight occurred after the hit. the old gray matter she ain't what she used to be. 

but when i watched it, i never had any sense it was retribution for the hit. that might have something to do with the fact that i didn't realize it was foligno who took seabs for a spin. :)

foligno earned the retaliation fight. that's how hockey works...even these days.

i wouldn't say seabrook "deserved" it. he had the puck and he made the play. seabs dished it and got nailed. we kept possession.

Modry-Jazyk said on 26 minutes ago:

the problem is that Seabrook deserved this wake up hit more than Foligno.....

what if seabrook had broken facial bones and foligno just had a shiner?  

i don't know either.  :P

that's way too deep.....:)

galaxytrash said on 1 hour ago:

i can't remember how long the fight occurred after the hit. the old gray matter she ain't what she used to be. 

but when i watched it, i never had any sense it was retribution for the hit. that might have something to do with the fact that i didn't realize it was foligno who took seabs for a spin. :)

foligno earned the retaliation fight. that's how hockey works...even these days.

i wouldn't say seabrook "deserved" it. he had the puck and he made the play. seabs dished it and got nailed. we kept possession.

If Hayden had jumped a non-fighter and hurt him like Ritchie did with Roszival,I'd be the 1st to voice opposition but Foligno was runnin' guys all night,he's a more experienced fighter,he was more than a willing participant and he was throwin' hay-makers too. 

GO HAWKS!!!!!