The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
McMurrayHawkFan

Adidas Hawk Jersey

Granada said on On 9/27/2017 at 2:18 PM:

Well, at least we're not alone. The Habs went with little orphan annie too:

cut.jpg

Ooofff, and the strings too...

I don't mind the red collar on the white sweater and a black collar on the home sweater would have looked much better than white.

GO HAWKS!!!!!

LordKOTL said on On 10/2/2017 at 8:15 AM:

All I'm going to say is show your displeasure with Adidas with your wallet.

That's what I'm doing....until someone gets Canadian made authentics... 

vadarx said on 1 hour ago:

That's what I'm doing....until someone gets Canadian made authentics... 

Hey, my wife and I are still rocking our old CCM's from when Arkipov wore 19. :D

• Like 1

LordKOTL said on 3 hours ago:

Hey, my wife and I are still rocking our old CCM's from when Arkipov wore 19. :D

Sadly (or maybe not, I don't actually feel that bad about it), I burned my Chelios jersey while in college after he went to Detroit...

I have a pretty solid collection of Reebok jerseys, however....

• Like 1

vadarx said on Just now:

Sadly (or maybe not, I don't actually feel that bad about it), I burned my Chelios jersey while in college after he went to Detroit...

Small world...my old Chelios jersey met its demise by getting burned by a baseboard heater

LordKOTL said on 4 minutes ago:

Small world...my old Chelios jersey met its demise by getting burned by a baseboard heater

Ha! A fitting end as far i am concerned...

• Like 1

LordKOTL said on 1 hour ago:

so you saved the rest of them before the house burnt down?   

vadarx said on 11 hours ago:

Eff Chelios -- not necessarily because he went to Detroit, but because he was an utter prick towards Chicago after the fact and at every chance he got.

• Like 2

galaxytrash said on 11 hours ago:

so you saved the rest of them before the house burnt down?   

Nah...it wasn't that bad...it just charred it a bit...no open flame.

Granada said on 2 hours ago:

Eff Chelios -- not necessarily because he went to Detroit, but because he was an utter prick towards Chicago after the fact and at every chance he got.

Like I said, I don't feel too bad about it 😉

Edited by vadarx
  • Like 2

The ultimate compliment to Bickell last night was they didn't make him wear the new sweater!LOL!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!

• Like 2

hsbob said on 13 hours ago:

The ultimate compliment to Bickell last night was they didn't make him wear the new sweater!LOL!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!

LOL!  I noticed that.   I actually ordered a Saad from the blackhawks store.  The dog sled delivery team should deliver it to me next week sometime.  

• Like 2

Just noticing that NHL apparently signed off on Fanatics (which is essentially the official NHL store) to offer cheaper Fanatics branded NHL “breakaway” jerseys, which look like the new Reebok’s including new collar.

• Material: 100% Polyester
  • FanFit (mens): The authentic on-ice look with a more tailored fit
  • FanShield: Incredibly light and breathable fabric that will keep you cool and dry 
  • FanTex: An all-new super comfortable soft fabric
  • FanFlex / Flexible Shields: Lightweight, flexible crests and patches that fold easy
  • Machine wash
  • Officially licensed
  • Imported
  • Brand: Fanatics Branded

Wondering about the quality of the crest and tomahawks . If they’re better than the old premiers, these could be worth a look for those on a budget. Has anyone seen these in person to offer a review?

NextDynasty said on 4 hours ago:

Just noticing that NHL apparently signed off on Fanatics (which is essentially the official NHL store) to offer cheaper Fanatics branded NHL “breakaway” jerseys, which look like the new Reebok’s including new collar.

• Material: 100% Polyester
  • FanFit (mens): The authentic on-ice look with a more tailored fit
  • FanShield: Incredibly light and breathable fabric that will keep you cool and dry 
  • FanTex: An all-new super comfortable soft fabric
  • FanFlex / Flexible Shields: Lightweight, flexible crests and patches that fold easy
  • Machine wash
  • Officially licensed
  • Imported
  • Brand: Fanatics Branded

Wondering about the quality of the crest and tomahawks . If they’re better than the old premiers, these could be worth a look for those on a budget. Has anyone seen these in person to offer a review?

every in person review of the new Indo-Zero jersey that I have read has compared them to the Reebok premiers. ie, they are pretty much meh for the amount they are charging and are not close to what the players actually wear. 

seeing as the fanatics jerseys are supposed to be a step down, I'll let you decide how worthwhile they will be...

not to mention, they aren't that much less than the Indo-Zeros, so why not spend a little more and get something that at least has machine chain stitched tomahawks and crest on it and not the crappy screen printed meh that came in the premiers?

also, when they say on ice look, they mean that they are much more form fitting that the Reebok premiers. I dunno about anyone here, but I prefer my jerseys to be a little big, definitely not snug.

Still don't love them, but they are starting to grow on me to the point where it doesn't make me shake my head every time there is a close-up.

vadarx said on On 10/17/2017 at 1:17 AM:

every in person review of the new Indo-Zero jersey that I have read has compared them to the Reebok premiers. ie, they are pretty much meh for the amount they are charging and are not close to what the players actually wear. 

seeing as the fanatics jerseys are supposed to be a step down, I'll let you decide how worthwhile they will be...

not to mention, they aren't that much less than the Indo-Zeros, so why not spend a little more and get something that at least has machine chain stitched tomahawks and crest on it and not the crappy screen printed meh that came in the premiers?

The new replica version does seem to be a little better than the old Reebok cheaper replica. This is based solely on the indianhead and the tomahawks on the shoulders. If you wore your old replica a lot, the tomahawks would start to crack. Then again I haven't tested the new ones out yet.

HawkMod said on 22 minutes ago:

Still don't love them, but they are starting to grow on me to the point where it doesn't make me shake my head every time there is a close-up.

Not me; I still loathe them. What I will say, is that, ironically, the white look a tad better to me now (always been a dark jersey guy) than the reds, albeit still bad; the collars on the reds are just an abomination and make me want to puke just as much as when I first saw them.

Granada said on Just now:

Not me; I still loathe them. What I will say, is that, ironically, the white look a tad better to me now (always been a dark jersey guy) than the reds, albeit still bad; the collars on the reds are just an abomination and make me want to puke just as much as when I first saw them.

That's fair. I agree that the whites look better than the reds. Overall I don't think they would bug me as much, if they would just make the collar equal parts white and black, the silliness of  all white with a tip of black just doesn't work...

^ I hope they do grow on me at some point; the saving grace is they still look great from a far.

People were raving about Vegas' uniforms when they came out -- I didn't like them all that much then, and I don't now. Such a plain uniform and the color scheme with black/gold/red just doesn't look good. The colors don't match Vegas at all to me.

Granada said on 1 hour ago:

^ I hope they do grow on me at some point; the saving grace is they still look great from a far.

People were raving about Vegas' uniforms when they came out -- I didn't like them all that much then, and I don't now. Such a plain uniform and the color scheme with black/gold/red just doesn't look good. The colors don't match Vegas at all to me.

If they don't have lights and rhinestones they don't say VEGAS :D