• Penquins in 5
    • Penquins in 6
    • Penquins in 7
    • Blue Jackets in 7
    • Blue Jackets in 6
    • Blue Jackets in 5
    • Blue Jackets in 4
    • Dany

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 posts in this topic

Pens in 7 in probably the most exciting series of the first round.

yeah. i got the pens in 7....only because of home ice.

plus....i think the the jackets rely on bobrovsky too much. but if he is hot and healthy? who knows.

should be exciting alright.

Edited by galaxytrash

hllywd99 said on On 4/11/2017 at 6:35 AM:

Jackets in 7 my upset pick.

I'm with ya. Should be a great series.

I want to go BJ's in 7, but I can't bet against Pitt, even with Letang out. Although, it wouldn't surprise me if this was an upset -- Cup teams going out in the first round the year after aren't all that shocking anymore.

With Letang out and Malkin injured, the Blue Jackets have enough to overcome the Pens.   This one is going the distance.

Jackets in 7...but it can go pens in 7.  I don't think Columbus or Pittsburg are big enough to contain this one.

Pens outshot 16-3 in the first but manage to keep the BJs of the scoresheet. Quick strike offense, something the Pens,Caps and Hawks all have in common. Thats a major difference between these e teams versus other teams.

^ Columbus looked solid that first period and out of the gate, but Pitt managed that initial onslaught and broke it open. I can't believe Fleury played as well as he did, especially with Murray going down in warm-ups.

So, what else is new?  I hate the Penguins, so I was hoping that Columbus might upset them, but looks like now my only hope is the Caps.  I find it hard to cheer for any team that has Orpik, but, over the years, the Pens have managed to put more scum on the ice, including Orpik himself, than the Caps, so I guess I'll have to be a Caps fan. 

jackets down 3 games. 

werenski took a puck in the face. he returned after he got stitches but couldn*t play in o/t because his eye was swollen shut.

here*s a better picture....or a worse one depending on how you look at it.

nasty......

This one has been good, but not as close as I thought. The pens look like they are the favorite in the east. 

^ Was thinking the same thing. I'm surprised 0-3; thought this series would go the distance. But yeah, the Pens are looking scary.

I couldn't tell whether Crosby looked more like a beady-eyed rat or a hee-hawing jackass when they scored the game winner. Either way, his goal-celebrating facial expressions always make me want to punch him all the more.

Granada said on 7 hours ago:

^ Was thinking the same thing. I'm surprised 0-3; thought this series would go the distance. But yeah, the Pens are looking scary.

I couldn't tell whether Crosby looked more like a beady-eyed rat or a hee-hawing jackass when they scored the game winner. Either way, his goal-celebrating facial expressions always make me want to punch him all the more.

I wish our captain could do something offensively in the playoffs even if he looked like a hee hawiing jackass. 

they said on WGN radio that werenski is done for the year.

jackets got a real tough row to hoe now.

i would love to see werenski*s shiner today. it would be pretty as a prairie sunset i bet.

Biscuit_In_The_Basket said on On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:05 PM:

No sweep.....but I would be surprised if the Blue Jackets win the next game.

As I was saying....Pens in 5.