Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EbonyRaptor

CHL Playoffs - Hawks Prospects

115 posts in this topic

you are such a computer nerd  T.   :P

is it hard to put a video on YT? just wondering....

galaxytrash said on Just now:

you are such a computer nerd  T.   :P

is it hard to put a video on YT? just wondering....

If you have an account, it's very simple. I've never done it before, but I'm pretty sure one of my kids have. We all share the same account I believe, due to our Apple products. And there's a blank video up in my account from last year, so I think my boy did that last year. But it is quite simple if a kid did it!!!

Big-T said on Just now:

If you have an account, it's very simple. I've never done it before, but I'm pretty sure one of my kids have. We all share the same account I believe, due to our Apple products. And there's a blank video up in my account from last year, so I think my boy did that last year. But it is quite simple if a kid did it!!!

yeah right.

:P

Might not be the right spot, but technically he is a prospect. Here's a little video of my boy, it's obvious which one he is. They play these mini games in practice, he's been trying real hard to get his goal celebration down!!!

he*d better get that celebration down pat or he ain*t going nowhere.  :P

that was cool. thnx T.

I'm just glad all 4 Hawks prospects won a championship this year, wasn't looking good for Knott but they pulled it off. 

OldTimeHawky said on 1 hour ago:

I'm just glad all 4 Hawks prospects won a championship this year, wasn't looking good for Knott but they pulled it off. 

I was very surprised and happy for Knott, he played his ashlock off. He could be a better Hayden type. I'd like to see a speedy very big bottom 6. It could consist of Knott, Hayden, Motte, Schmaltz, Kero, Rasmussen, Fortin, just to name a few. I'd like to see the Hawks go in a younger direction and get all these kids acclimatized to the NHL and then start a new wave of playoff runs!!!

Big-T said on 3 hours ago:

I was very surprised and happy for Knott, he played his ashlock off. He could be a better Hayden type. I'd like to see a speedy very big bottom 6. It could consist of Knott, Hayden, Motte, Schmaltz, Kero, Rasmussen, Fortin, just to name a few. I'd like to see the Hawks go in a younger direction and get all these kids acclimatized to the NHL and then start a new wave of playoff runs!!!

That's what I thought the plan was this year, Stan even said so, but then Q wasted a lot of time on Tootoo, Desjardins, and even Kruger. No way Kruger should've got top9 mins.

Big-T said on 10 hours ago:

Might not be the right spot, but technically he is a prospect. Here's a little video of my boy, it's obvious which one he is. They play these mini games in practice, he's been trying real hard to get his goal celebration down!!!

That's so cool. :P

hllywd99 said on 1 hour ago:

That's so cool. :P

Well, the good news is, he's supposed to be in tyke again next year, and he got bumped up to Novice. He's Patrick Kane obsessed. At 6 years old he studies every move and has watched every YouTube video on him 1000 times. I'm happy for him that he's set out goals and has achieved them. He scores like 10-15 goals a game in tyke, and it's just no fun anymore. Last Sunday he didn't even try to score and he went out and started hitting kids. I aske him why he would try and hurt them, he said he was bored. So we had a meeting and decided it's best to move him up. So he's got another summer session then regular season. I honestly don't pressure him to play or do what he does. He comes home from school and plays hockey in the garage or with the older kids in the neighbourhood for a couple hours every night. It's almost unhealthy how bad his addiction with Kane and hockey is!!!

Big-T said on 1 hour ago:

Well, the good news is, he's supposed to be in tyke again next year, ....

i blew  ACLs and MCLs on both knees in tyke. 

had my head down.....dino ciccarelli clocked me.

that was me done. 

galaxytrash said on 7 hours ago:

i blew  ACLs and MCLs on both knees in tyke. 

had my head down.....dino ciccarelli clocked me.

that was me done. 

Ahhhhhh, good ol McDino!!!

Big-T said on On May 29, 2017 at 7:33 AM:

Saw a headline today reading the morning paper, yeah, I'm a rare guy that still gets delivery, that said "Spitfires coach moving up to Chicago" , but alas, it was to the Wolves. :(