Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Madrose

4/08 Hawks vs Kings

212 posts in this topic

Thanks for all your work here all season, MR! 

yes thanks ... but wait, yet we have to play about 20+ more games.

Modry-Jazyk said on 2 hours ago:

yes thanks ... but wait, yet we have to play about 20+ more games.

Darn tootin right there are 20+ more games!!!

OK, get ready to lob some bombs at me, but I hope that Panarin does not finish in the top 10.  He is tied with Wheeler, who also has one game remaining and is one ahead of Tarasenko who has 2 games remaining.  My wish is purely from a team point of view.  I think it is going to be hard enough to retain Panarin next year without having to add another $1.75 mill (or somewhere around there) to the cap total. 

jacksalmon said on 10 minutes ago:

OK, get ready to lob some bombs at me, but I hope that Panarin does not finish in the top 10.  He is tied with Wheeler, who also has one game remaining and is one ahead of Tarasenko who has 2 games remaining.  My wish is purely from a team point of view.  I think it is going to be hard enough to retain Panarin next year without having to add another $1.75 mill (or somewhere around there) to the cap total. 

Me too, but there's also the possibility that he gets voted to the first or second post season allstar team, which would also give him his bonus. He's the second highest scoring left winger. I'm just wondering who votes for that.

Edited by number-9

GO HAWKS GO! Hoping for two points but just play a simple road game and no injuries.A big thank you goes out to Galaxy and Modry - Jacyk for all the links this year especialy the ytl as that was the best link for me this year.

jacksalmon said on 46 minutes ago:

He is already retained for next year and the following year. The question is more like who the Hawks will lose due to that contract and bonuses.

jacksalmon said on 49 minutes ago:

I hope so as well, really though him and Kane should be sitting tonight, there's absolutely no reason to play them.

Not sure what you mean when you said it's going to be hard to retain him, he's signed for 2 more years.

Edited by OldTimeHawky

thanks madam madrose. i thought we shoulda* sat you today to help you rest up for a deep run. :)

what an ungodly hour for a hockey game.

and crow between the pipes....

!!!!!!!    GO HAWKS    !!!!!!!

btw.....this was a nice little snippet to wake up to today....

Thanks again MR, cant believe the regular season is over today!

Hoping for 17 more wins this year.  :)  or 16 after today works as well...

Lets Go Hawks!!!!

galaxytrash said on 23 minutes ago:

thanks madam madrose. i thought we shoulda* sat you today to help you rest up for a deep run. :)

what an ungodly hour for a hockey game.

and crow between the pipes....

!!!!!!!    GO HAWKS    !!!!!!!

Campbell-Forsling an odd pairing. Both left shooters, who moves over?

how's the one guy that's always chatting with himself ?

if the hawks get at least a point tonight they will be guaranteed to finish ahead of columbus.

that might not mean much now but down the road it might.

galaxytrash said on 2 minutes ago:

if the hawks get at least a point tonight they will be guaranteed to finish ahead of columbus.

Columbus with a late season collapse. Wonder how Torts handles that?

Must be hard for Forsling to swap sides like that. He's my Campbell replacement next year. Nice skater, agile, just needs some more experience on the defending part.

galaxytrash said on 7 minutes ago:

I don't think cbs will make it out of round one. Although I don't how healthy the pens are