The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Sign in to follow this  
BNWFLIX

Artem Anisimov

AA took a lot of heat around here at the end of last season.  Rightfully so...like everyone else should have.

I read the complaints about him not being a playoff player. 

I’m glad he is here.  He has a net front presence game with a scoring touch...which is greatly needed on this team.

If he keeps playing like this, he may be one of the key Hawks that gets the team into the playoffs.  From there, let’s hope he is healthy in this year’s playoffs and then judge his game...and his playoff performance...from there.

• Like 2

iknowpuck said on 4 minutes ago:

AA took a lot of heat around here at the end of last season.  Rightfully so...like everyone else should have.

I read the complaints about him not being a playoff player. 

I’m glad he is here.  He has a net front presence game with a scoring touch...which is greatly needed on this team.

If he keeps playing like this, he may be one of the key Hawks that gets the team into the playoffs.  From there, let’s hope he is healthy in this year’s playoffs and then judge his game...and his playoff performance...from there.

I agree, AA takes a lot of crap from us round here and rightfully so. I am very happy with his play right now, his net front presence is extraordinary and he is showing that with a little effort good things can happen. His face offs skills are subpar and needs a whole lot of work but right now he is our best forward and has the scoring touch something some other players could learn from, however like Panarin when he was here, AA has been brutal in the playoffs and that’s where he gets all his criticism from. Yes I know he has been injured entering the playoffs 2 years straight but around here that’s not good enough for his poor performance.

hawkinmontreal said on 1 hour ago:

I agree, AA takes a lot of crap from us round here and rightfully so. I am very happy with his play right now, his net front presence is extraordinary and he is showing that with a little effort good things can happen. His face offs skills are subpar and needs a whole lot of work but right now he is our best forward and has the scoring touch something some other players could learn from, however like Panarin when he was here, AA has been brutal in the playoffs and that’s where he gets all his criticism from. Yes I know he has been injured entering the playoffs 2 years straight but around here that’s not good enough for his poor performance.

Well, how fair is that?

How about the poor playoff performers that weren't hurt?  There's fair criticism.

iknowpuck said on 41 minutes ago:

Well, how fair is that?

How about the poor playoff performers that weren't hurt?  There's fair criticism.

I am certainly not disagreeing with you on fairness, and yes there has been many players on this team who have underperformed in the playoffs but those players have 3 rings and constantly get a free pass for there prior achievements. AA however will be constantly under scrutiny until we see him perform at a higher level in the playoffs hurt or not.

AA has been pretty darn good so far this year. played where ever he is needed and has done well at being the big body in front of the net. he has certainly proven me wrong. 

• Like 1

vadarx said on 14 minutes ago:

AA has been pretty darn good so far this year. played where ever he is needed and has done well at being the big body in front of the net. he has certainly proven me wrong. 

put me on that list as well.

• Like 1

galaxytrash said on 9 hours ago:

put me on that list as well.

Go back a page and the only list was the teams that we could dump him on!LOL! There's no doubt I'd like a healthy,productive posteason from the big Russian center but he's had a solid 21/4 seasons since his arrival and he's a big reason the team makes the postseason IMO.

GO HAWKS!!!!!

• Like 1