The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madrose

3/09 Hawks vs Ducks

That had to be one of the worst acting jobs ever by Cogliano and the ref bought it.  Had to be a good three seconds later before he uproariously flew his head backward as if he was hit by a baseball bat.

I see Ryan Kesler has brought some of his 2009-2013 Canuckisms to go, of course, with the hijinx of people like Corey Perry.

Cogliano picking up tips from his lowlife teammates from Vancouver. When Manson laid the lumber in Schultz' mouth...nothing.

Maybe you should be able to ask for a replay on a call like that, like for an offsides,  get the original call overturned and get an embellishment PP yourself.

Modry-Jazyk said on 3 minutes ago:

Seabs missed him and that Duck clown raised arms 5 seconds after that, stupid naive refereees beer league again.

i hope they show it on every highlight reel later on so the world can see what a horrible actor he is.

Winning draws is unfortunately another hallmark of Ducks hockey.  We're getting buried at the dot.  

GigECJ said on Just now:

Winning draws is unfortunately another hallmark of Ducks hockey.  We're getting buried at the dot.

i think they said either on the tv or radio earlier that last time we played them they won 73% of the draws against chicago.

galaxytrash said on 1 minute ago:

i hope they show it on every highlight reel later on so the world can see what a horrible actor he is.

embellishments should be punished after games by NHL, if blind referees miss them.

When the Hawks get this many chances with no success ... you have to be conserned. The longer the Ducks stick around...