The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madrose

2/26 Hawks vs Blues

thanks a heap ms. madrose.

FIRSTIES!      my day has been made!

blues coming off their 5 day break. i hope the hawks dont see it as a reason to lay off a bit.

crow sick...darling starts. if lundberg doesnt make it there in time i read where goalie coach waite might be the backup.

tootoo sick as well apparently.

blues were a dreadful road team under hitchcock going 8...13...and 1. since yeo took the reins they are 5 and 1 on the road and have outscored their opponents 18 to 6 in those road games.

this isnt the same blues team as before it seems. i hope the hawks react accordingly.

big game this one. good luck hawks fans.

!!!!!!!    GO HAWKS    !!!!!!!

Thanks MR, lets keep this good play of late going please..

little concerned with the minor lineup changes, seemed the consistent four lines were the ticket, we shall see..

Lets Go Hawks!!!!

Looking forward to a good game, Good luck Jurco, hope he scores one. Tnx big time MR, Here's hoping the blues will be singing the blues on their way home.  "GO HAWKS". It's about time  GT

Modry-Jazyk said on 50 minutes ago:

Schmaltz-Toews-Panik
Panarin-Anisimov-Kane
Jurco-Kruger-Hossa
Hartman-Kero-Desjardins

Keith-TVR
Kempný-Seabrook
Campbell-Rozsíval

SD

Desjardin, Rohypnol, why....

Was our team too good ? Did the NHL interfere ? Or is Q high on his own farts again ?

buf52 said on 22 minutes ago:

Was our team too good ? Did the NHL interfere ? Or is Q high on his own farts again ?

Compressed March coming with 16 games, gonna be playing every other night at least,

So some rested players are going to be rotated in, I would think.

And we are short on D with HJ out.  Let's see how this game goes before calling the moves mistakes

Icaddiedforstosh said on 1 minute ago:

Compressed March coming with 16 games, gonna be playing every other night at least,

So some rested players are going to be rotated in, I would think.

And we are short on D with HJ out.  Let's see how this game goes before calling the moves mistakes

I hope you're right. And I hope the right players (meaning the players I'd like to see) will be rotated in come playoff time.

buf52 said on 40 minutes ago:

one had to go to Rockford after Jurco joined Hawks (23 man roster limit) and it's rookie, who doesn't need to be placed on waivers when moved to miors (and should play every possible game).

Thanks as always Ms Madrose!

Keep er rollin'boys,keep er rollin'!

GO HAWKS!!!!!

Modry-Jazyk said on 1 minute ago:

one had to go to Rockford after Jurco joined Hawks (23 man roster limit) and it's rookie, who doesn't need to be placed on waivers (and should play every possible game).

It's really a simple explanation if you stop to think about it for a minute or two!

GO HAWKS!!!!!

hsbob said on 2 minutes ago:

It's really a simple explanation if you stop to think about it for a minute or two!

GO HAWKS!!!!!

the passive aggressive bob with the dagger in the back...

St. Louis could be one million points behind the Hawks and I'd still want the beloved to beat them 10-0.

buf52 said on 2 minutes ago:

the passive aggressive bob with the dagger in the back...

A different 4th liner for a game and Q's high on his own farts? You didn't even bother with the passive part did ya?

I intend to enjoy this game and I hope the rest of you do too!

GO HAWKS!!!!!

heh, I can understand that could be first reaction why DJ ... ofc no team wants risk loss a veteran player 4 days before TDL.For me DJ is the first on short list of easy replaceable forwards in the roster....

Modry-Jazyk said on 1 minute ago:

heh, I can understand that could be first reaction why DJ ... ofc no team wants risk loss a veteran player 4 days before TDL.For me DJ is the first on short list of easy replaceable forwards in the roster....

You have the links for the game?

Good chance of facing the Blues in the 1st round and this is the last meeting of the year.......head on a swivel boys! Every time I say that nothing happens so I said it again!LOL!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!