The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madrose

2/21 Hawks vs Wild

Mini gets their 5 day break without practice and comes back to 3 in 4 nights against the Kings, Jets and Blue Jackets.....now that the Hawks can still see them let's hope they stumble a bit and crack the door a bit wider....

Either way the Hawks are rounding to form but need to avoid the dreaded March meltdown of their own.

Gonna be a fun run to the end

jacksalmon said on 6 hours ago:

I hope you know I was not picking at your "juvenile comment", or you.  I was trying to be humorous about the alternatives to enjoying life.  As you put it, being productive is one of them.  Please understand that this is coming from someone who is well aware that I have, for the most part, spent my entire life focusing on fun and just being productive enough to provide for basic necessities and have a decent retirement. 

I traded money for time a long, long time ago and have never regretted the decision once.  I also recognize that my list of accomplishments in life ended after I got the victory in the final game of the Indiana high school state baseball playoffs.  Since then, I have enjoyed a life of mediocrity and juvenile pleasures. 

I, for one, think that's really cool.  By the way Jack, baseball was my game too.

GigECJ said on 6 hours ago:

OMG, an ER sighting!  Call the Air Force!  Maybe, call SETI as well!

LOL!  Kidding aside ER, it is stupendously great to see you around these parts once again.

(Maybe you've been here and there, but I missed it.)

Hey Gig - how ya doin? I've been following the Hawks with as much passion as ever, just kinda took a bit of hiatus from the blog.

Hawks trending up which is nice to see. Played a tremendous game against the Wild. Hopefully that level of play will become more consistent down the stretch and into the playoffs.

GigECJ said on 15 hours ago:

I, for one, think that's really cool.  By the way Jack, baseball was my game too.

Yeah, nothing like being 17 and on top of the world.