The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
Northernhawk

Okay Our Defence?

irmaks said on 11 minutes ago:

Exactly, we can fill any holes we want but until Toews, Keith, Seabrook, sharp will start playing the way they supposed  at least once in a while, it won't help. 

Add Saad to that list...maybe even Panik.

• Like 1

iknowpuck said on 54 minutes ago:

Yes, thank you, forgot about Saad. Panik was on a original list of passengers from Big-T 

iknowpuck said on 15 hours ago:

Yeah, I've been extremely disappointed in Saad's play for a while now. I was so ecstatic when we got him back, but he's looked awful for a long stretch.

• Like 1

Granada said on 2 hours ago:

Yeah, I've been extremely disappointed in Saad's play for a while now. I was so ecstatic when we got him back, but he's looked awful for a long stretch.

Agreed, but I think overall we're a bit stronger with Saad over Panarin.

Because at least Saad has had 1-2 Hossa-like defensive moments.

LordKOTL said on 5 minutes ago:

Yeah, but then again, I think it's still too early to say. I think we will be better overall, in the long run, with Saad over Panarin. I know Saad's a much better two-way player, but his offensive skills in particular have looked God-awful in this stretch. I'm confident he can turn it around though.

• Like 2

LordKOTL said on 2 hours ago:

Yep, as soon as we get into playoffs we will appreciate him more, the only problem it will be hard to make playoffs without Panarin. 

• Like 3

irmaks said on 2 hours ago:

Yep, as soon as we get into playoffs we will appreciate him more, the only problem it will be hard to make playoffs without Panarin. 

If Saad vs Panarin is the difference between making the playoffs and not making the playoffs, then I think then the Blackhawks need to book the UC for the better part of June, July, and August, invite everyone who purchased a ticket to a home game two 2 fan redemption events per ticket, and have 82 straight days of bag skates of the entire team for the viewing pleasure of the fans who were stiffed by the team failing to do what they were paid to do.

We made the playoffs without Panarin and even without both Panarin and Saad.  Hell, we made the playoffs icing such slugs as Morrison, Bolling, Pisani, Boynton, Cullimore, Barker, Burish, Morin, & Brookbank.

There is no excuse for the team or the core to miss the playoffs.  If the O of Panarin vs. the 2-way of Saad is the balance between making and not making the playoffs, it means the core failed...miserably.

LordKOTL said on 25 minutes ago:

If Saad vs Panarin is the difference between making the playoffs and not making the playoffs, then I think then the Blackhawks need to book the UC for the better part of June, July, and August, invite everyone who purchased a ticket to a home game two 2 fan redemption events per ticket, and have 82 straight days of bag skates of the entire team for the viewing pleasure of the fans who were stiffed by the team failing to do what they were paid to do.

We made the playoffs without Panarin and even without both Panarin and Saad.  Hell, we made the playoffs icing such slugs as Morrison, Bolling, Pisani, Boynton, Cullimore, Barker, Burish, Morin, & Brookbank.

There is no excuse for the team or the core to miss the playoffs.  If the O of Panarin vs. the 2-way of Saad is the balance between making and not making the playoffs, it means the core failed...miserably.

I think it was our 2nd line within last 2 years , including panarin,  that provided so much offense missing now, that was a difference between making playoffs or not 

If the don't pull their heads out of their you know where soon they won't have to worry about getting a first round broom job like last year