The Official Site of the Chicago Blackhawks
HawkMod

Message Board Issues/technical Problems

hsbob said on On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 10:57 AM:

Anyone else having trouble signing in? I can on my iPad but the laptop says 'A connection to the front end login system could not be established'

GO HAWKS!!!!!

I am getting that on one computer running Win 10, and with all of the browsers at current version.     Only computer I have a problem with.  Tried clearing alllllllllll browser cache and passwords, and such and no dice.   very odd.

Biscuit_In_The_Basket said on 55 minutes ago:

I am getting that on one computer running Win 10, and with all of the browsers at current version.     Only computer I have a problem with.  Tried clearing alllllllllll browser cache and passwords, and such and no dice.   very odd.

Win 10.....don't remind me!LOL!  I avoided the download and the dam thing downloaded itself,I believe someone sued MS and won like 40K for the same thing. I've pretty much hated my computer ever since but things seem to be OK now. Thanks BIB.

GO HAWKS!!!!!

hsbob said on 2 hours ago:

Win 10.....don't remind me!LOL!  I avoided the download and the dam thing downloaded itself,I believe someone sued MS and won like 40K for the same thing. I've pretty much hated my computer ever since but things seem to be OK now. Thanks BIB.

GO HAWKS!!!!!

So, just out of chance, I clicked on the reset password button, but did not reset.  Tried to login and got that account was locked.  Waited 15 min, and all is good.....I hope that is not the correct way to get out of it though.

dzembower said on 1 minute ago:

How does one delete their account?

I don't believe it's possible. Why would you want to delete your account? don't like your screen name?

I created this account long ago and apparently forgot.  Now I want to use the email address associated with this account in my other account.  I thought if I deleted this account I could.

HawkMod said on 5 minutes ago:

I don't believe it's possible. Why would you want to delete your account? don't like your screen name?

I am not familiar with deleting an account but if you would like to know how to deplete an account I'm your man !!!!

• Like 1

tocnhawks said on On 11/7/2017 at 5:42 PM:

Finally able to sign in here, had to reset my password though...see others had issues as well.....

Welcome back!